DUBLIN, June 12, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8lqhbg/testing) has announced the addition of the "Testing Laboratories - Global Strategic Business Report" report to their offering.
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Testing Laboratories in US$ Million. The report provides separate comprehensive analytics for the US, Canada, Japan, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of World.
Annual estimates and forecasts are provided for the period 2014 through 2020. Also, a seven-year historic analysis is provided for these markets. Market data and analytics are derived from primary and secondary research. Company profiles are primarily based on public domain information including company URLs.
The report profiles 43 companies including many key and niche players such as
- Bureau Veritas Group
- Bureau Veritas North America
- CSA Group
- ELCA Laboratories
- Eurofins Scientific Group
- Eurofins GeneScan
- FM Approvals
- Foodtest Laboratories Ltd.
- Genetic ID
- Geotechnical Engineering Ltd.
- Intertek Group plc.
- Mérieux Nutrisciences Corporation
- MET Laboratories, Inc.
- National Technical Systems, Inc.
- NGC Testing Services
- Retlif Testing Laboratories
- SGS S.A.
- SGS North America, Inc.
- SGS Consumer Testing Services
- TÜV SÜD America Inc.
- Underwriters Laboratories, Inc.
Key Topics Covered:
1. INDUSTRY OVERVIEW
2. FOOD TESTING MARKET - A REVIEW
3. AN INSIGHT INTO NON-DESTRUCTIVE TESTING (NDT) SERVICES MARKET
4. CALIBRATION TESTING MARKET - AN OVERVIEW
5. FORENSIC TESTING MARKET - AN OVERVIEW
6. TESTING LABORATORIES: AN OVERVIEW
7. PRODUCT/SERVICE LAUNCHES
8. RECENT INDUSTRY ACTIVITY
9. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
10. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
Total Companies Profiled: 43 (including Divisions/Subsidiaries 58)
- The United States (31)
- Canada (2)
- Europe (19)
- - France (3)
- - Germany (4)
- - The United Kingdom (7)
- - Italy (1)
- - Rest of Europe (4)
- Asia-Pacific (Excluding Japan) (6)
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8lqhbg/testing
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com=
SOURCE Research and Markets