PHILADELPHIA and HYDERABAD, India, August 24, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
This Thought Leadership Webinar by Tenxlabs Will Provide Insights on how Performance Testing as an Activity has Penetrated Much Deeper Into the Software Development Processes and How Digital Enterprises are Leveraging the Cloud
TenXLabs is one of the fastest growing pure play software testing services company focused solely on software testing and Quality Assurance (QA) for new age digital enterprises. TenXLabs is holding a webinar on 'Digital Enterprise - Performance Testing on the Cloud'. Hosted by Shuchita Ahuja', Test Architect (Performance) at TenXLabs, the webinar is scheduled for 45 minutes on Thursday, 27th Aug, 2015 at 11:00 AM EDT / 8:30 PM IST.
Enterprises are struggling to create scalable performance testing environments in terms of hardware procurement, maintenance and up-keeping. Dedicated investments on building scalable capacity for performance lab up-keeping are something most enterprises hesitate with. Cloud services offer complete solution to maintain a performance rig that organizations can start using with no set up cost and can be scaled up or down based on organizations need (pay per use model).
This webinar talks about:
• The importance of performance/Load testing and a view from different glasses
• Why it is not a good idea to ignore performance
• The Cloud capability
• Different Cloud load test services available
• Performance testing from the Cloud - a safe alternative to Performance lab up-keeping.
• Advantages of running load tests from Cloud and various approaches.
• Cloud Load Testing - A quick demonstration with Visual Studio Online
We look forward to seeing you in the webinar. Register Now to reserve your seat!
About TenXLabs: http://www.tenxlabs.com/
Speaker's Bio: Shuchita Ahuja Kaushik
Media Contact Details:
Sr. Vice president,
US: +1 2675076135 FREE
India : +91 4046465532