LONDON, February 2, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Tello, the most flexible mobile provider in the UK, has introduced a technology which will allow its current and future customers to enjoy the benefits of 4G data speed at no extra costs. From a customer experience perspective, 4G means faster uploads and downloads, quicker web browsing, better video viewing experiences.
The technical requirements needed in order to connect to the 4G network are:
- the device must be 4G ready.
- the customer should be within 4G coverage, which can be checked on the tello.co.uk website, by entering the postcode.
- the latest software must be installed on the device.
"So many people are streaming high definition videos, so it became very important for us not only to ensure the availability of the signal, but also to make sure that loading or buffering screens stay in the past" said Silvana Tatu, managing director Tello.
The new "4G at no extra costs" adds to the benefits that already differentiate Tello on the UK market:
- Tello.co.uk allows customers to build their own plans, depending on the number of minutes, texts and data they actually use. Also, they can upgrade or downgrade their plans anytime, with no penalties.
- Customers are free to stay as long as they want, as they don't have to sign any contract. Tello promotes up-front rates, so customers don't need to worry about hidden fees or complex terms and conditions.
- Customers can share data free of charge with their friends or with other devices. So, tethering is available.
- 24/7 live support, no robots involved. Tello's friendly Customer Service will answer any call in less than 5 seconds.
Flexibility is the keyword for all Tello services: PAYG, allowing customers to call UK at only 3 p/min, national plans, which can be designed by every customer depending on their needs and international plans, with great rates for many countries.
Customers can stay up to date with all offers and news by following Tello on Facebook, G+ and Twitter.
Tello.co.uk is a telecom provider launched on the UK market in 2014. Both Tello.co.uk & Tello.com (the US branch) are designed by KeepCalling, a global telecommunications company registered in 2002 in USA. KeepCalling has been listed by Inc 5000 as one of the fastest growing companies for 5 USA for 5 consecutive years.
SOURCE Tello UK