LONDON, June 30, 2011 /PRNewswire/ --
CEM experts from leading fixed line, mobile and integrated telecoms operators will gather at Telecoms IQ's 2nd CEM in Telecoms Conference in Budapest this September: http://www.customerexperienceevent.com
As telecoms operators frantically compete to differentiate their customer offering, never has it been more important to develop new and innovative customer experience management strategies. To address this, the Customer Experience Management in Telecoms conference will explore how to implement a customer-centric CEM strategy, how to effectively measure the customer experience and use the results to combat churn.
"Customer Experience Management in Telecoms will provide a great opportunity for direct insight into different CEM strategies implemented across the telecoms industry" said Tatjana Manojlovic, Director of Customer Care & Front Line Support at Telenor Serbia.
CEM in Telecoms will feature operator case studies led by:
- Filipa Sá Carneiro, Customer Experience Manager, Optimus
- Olivier Crucq, Director of Customer Experience, Belgacom
- Ivana Dingarac, Head of Customer Retention, Telekom Srbija
- Andrea Ferri, Head of Online Community, Vodafone Italy
- Michael Havas, Group Director Customer Service & Online, Telekom Austria Group
- Robbie Hearne, Head of Member Experience, giffgaff
- Nafsika Katsoglou, Head of Customer Service Desks, Cable & Wireless Worldwide
- Alexandra Korman, Vice President Market Segment - Residential, T-Mobile Czech Republic
- Tamas Lengyel, Customer Experience Leader, Magyar Telekom
- Pavel Milec, Director Customer Experience, Telefónica O2 Slovakia
- Steffen Weihrauch, Head of Customer Experience Management for Mobile, Deutsche Telekom
The CEM in Telecoms media centre features exclusive podcasts with Andrew Williams from Orange FT Group and Colin Shaw, CEO of Beyond Philosophy, on the main challenges and drivers in customer experience: http://www.customerexperienceevent.com/download
Customer Experience Management in Telecoms will be held on 26th-29th September in Budapest and is sponsored by Ericsson, Amdocs, Dimelo, LivePerson, MDS and Vitria.
Notes to Editors:
SOURCE Telecoms IQ