BURNABY, Canada, October 20, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
TechSci Research Announces New Publication Report on 'India Solid Waste Management Vehicles Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2019
In India, municipal corporations are the main governing bodies responsible for complete handling and regulation of solid waste management in cities. On an average, around 135,000 MT solid waste is generated daily in the country's urban regions. The top six metro cities in India that include Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai and Kolkata contribute towards one-third of the entire solid waste collection in India. Solid waste management (SWM) vehicles are specially designed for the collection of solid waste, which includes agriculture waste; municipal solid waste such as domestic/residential waste, commercial waste and industrial waste; or special waste such as clinical waste, sewage sludge and chemicals waste. Auto tipper, dumper placer, compactors and backhoe loaders are some of the common solid waste management vehicles used by municipal corporations in India for solid waste collection. The market for SWM vehicles in India is expected to be driven by factors such as constant rise in solid waste generation due to population increase across cities, mandatory implementation of regulations specified by the Solid Waste Management Act, 2000 by municipalities across India, and need for municipal corporations to upgrade existing fleet.
According to "India Solid Waste Management Vehicles Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2019", the market for solid waste management vehicles in India is projected to grow at a CAGR of 7.6%, in value terms, during 2014-19. Majority of demand for solid waste management vehicles is emanating from municipalities with total solid waste collection capacity in the range of around 500-1,000 MT per day. Several municipal corporations in India do not have a proper and organized solid waste management system, which offers huge potential for growth in the SWM vehicles market in India. Auto tippers are expected to continue dominating the market by the end of the forecast period, as these vehicles are still preferred by municipalities for door-to-door collection of solid waste. However, compactors are likely to emerge as the fastest growing market segment, supported by increasing popularity of compaction hydraulic technology among municipal corporations in the country. The Southern region is expected to continue holding largest share in the India SWM vehicles market, as municipalities in South India are more organized and developed as compared to municipalities in other regions. Some of the major domestic companies engaged in manufacturing solid waste management vehicle in India are Antony Motors, TPS and Commercial Engineers & Body Builders Company Ltd.
Key Highlights of the Report
- India Solid Waste Management Vehicles Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Municipality Fleet Size, By Company
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of the Solid Waste Management Vehicles market in India
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the coming years
- To help industry consultants, solid waste management vehicle manufacturers and other stakeholders to align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decision and add weight to presentations and marketing materials
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading players in the concerned industry
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per buyer's specific needs
Table of Content
- Research Methodology
- Analyst Briefing
- Solid Waste Management in India - An Overview
- India Solid Waste Management Vehicle Fleet Size Overview
- Overview of Major Indian Municipalities
- Indian Solid Waste Management Vehicles Market Outlook
- India Solid Waste Management Vehicles Market Dynamics
- Indian Solid Waste Management Vehicles Market Trends & Opportunities
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Competitive Landscape
- Strategic Recommendations
Top Players in Market
- Antony Motors Pvt. Ltd.
- TPS Infrastructure Limited
- KAM-AVIDA Enviro Engineers Pvt. Ltd.
- Commercial Engineers & Body Builders Company Ltd.
- Industrial Plants & Waste Treatment Corporation
- Kailash Vahan Udyog Limited
- Accurate Enviro Pvt. Ltd.
- Narmada India Private Limited
- Durga Tractors Private Limited
- Maniar & Company
TechSci Research is a global market research and consulting company with offices in Canada, UK and India. TechSci Research provides market research consulting services in six verticals - Information Technology, Chemicals, Water & Water Recycling, Consumer Goods & Retail, Automotive and Energy & Power. The company uses proprietary innovative business model that focuses on improved productivity that also ensure the creation of high-quality reports. With more than 100 client engagements with fortune 500 clients, TechSci Research enjoys the status of a premium market research services provider in the industry.
SOURCE TechSci Research