BURNABY, British Columbia, July 7, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Three-wheeler industry can be categorized into two segments- passenger carriers and load carriers. The segments can further be categorized according to weight of the vehicle, payload capacity (0.35T / 0.50T / 0.75T / >0.75 T), fuel consumption (petrol/diesel / compressed natural gas / liquefied petroleum gas), and engine type (front, rear, 2-stroke, 4-stroke, 150cc, 175cc, 200cc, 400cc). Three-wheelers are increasingly being accepted as an effective means of transportation, especially in developing countries of Asia, Africa and Latin America. Inadequate availability of public transportation, underdeveloped transportation system, lack of logistic infrastructure, low per capita income & increasing unemployment, etc. are some of the key factors that are increasing the adoption of three-wheelers in developing and underdeveloped countries.
According to "Global Three Wheeler Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2019", Global three wheeler market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 13% during 2014-19. However, with the increasing penetration of four wheeler light commercial vehicles during 2010-13, passenger carrier and load carrier three-wheelers have started to witness a stiff competition in developing countries like India, China, Indonesia, etc. Competition for three-wheelers in such countries is expected to further increase with the introduction of "Quadricycles" a four wheel small car. Quadricycles are expected to change the three-wheeler landscape in Asian countries like India, Indonesia, Philippines, etc. as they provide an opportunity for consumers to upgrade from three-wheelers to four-wheelers at a marginally higher cost. Quadricycle is also gaining government support as it offers more safety and less emission than an ordinary three wheeler.
"Global Three Wheeler Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2019"elaborates following particulars:
- Global Three-Wheeler Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis By Type- Load Carrier and Passenger Carrier
- Regional Analysis - India, China, Bangladesh, Egypt, Nigeria, Peru and Indonesia
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendation
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of Three Wheelers market globally and in emerging markets.
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the coming years.
- To help industry consultants, three wheeler manufacturers and channel partners to align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decision and add weight to presentations and marketing materials
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading players
Key Topics Covered
1. Executive Summary
2. Global Three Wheeler Market Outlook
3. India Three Wheeler Market Outlook
4. China Three Wheeler Market Outlook
5. Bangladesh Three Wheeler Market Outlook
6. Indonesia Three Wheeler Market Outlook
7. Egypt Three Wheeler Market Outlook
8. Nigeria Three Wheeler Market Outlook
9. Peru Three Wheeler Market Outlook
10. Drivers and Constraints
11. Market Trends & Developments
12. Competitive Landscape
13. Strategic Recommendation
14. Research Methodology
- Bajaj Auto Limited
- Piaggio & C. S.P.A
- Mahindra & Mahindra Limited
- TVS Motor Company Limited
- Scooters India Limited
- Atul Auto Limited
For more information visit http://www.techsciresearch.com/2730
About TechSci Research
TechSci Research is a global market research and consulting company with offices in Canada, UK and India. TechSci Research provides market research consulting services in five verticals - Information Technology, Water & Water Recycling, Consumer Goods & Retail, Automotive and Energy & Power. The company uses proprietary innovative business model that focuses on improved productivity that also ensure the creation of high-quality reports. With more than 100 client engagements with fortune 500 clients, TechSci Research enjoys the status of a premium market research services provider in the industry.
Ken Mathews, Consultant - Sales & Marketing
Canada: +1 646 360 1656
India: +91 120 452 3900
SOURCE TechSci Research