BURNABY, British Columbia, August 5, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
TechSci Research Releases its New Publication 'Global Helium Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2019'
Unlike other industrial gases, helium cannot be harvested from atmospheric air. Helium is predominantly extracted during natural gas processing. Only a handful of countries are involved in helium production as helium content in natural gas varies according to the geographies. The report briefs about crucial role that helium plays in certain applications such as Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) equipment, wherein helium is used for reducing the temperature of magnetic coils, which makes them to behave as a superconductors. Furthermore, due to its chemical inertness and non-flammability, helium is ideal for use as a purge gas in satellite launch vehicles. Other applications of helium include leak detection, wherein the small atomic size of helium facilitates detection of even miniscule cracks through a mass spectrometer.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20140117/663730 )
According to the report "Global Helium Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2019", the global helium market revenues are expected to grow at a CAGR of about 8% through 2019. However, in volume terms, global helium market is projected to grow at a relatively lower CAGR. In 2013, the United States led the helium market in terms of production, followed by Qatar, Algeria, Russia, Poland and Australia. Over the forecast period, the consumption of helium is expected to radically increase in Asia-Pacific on account of growing semiconductor manufacturing industry and rapidly advancing healthcare sector in the region. Few of the major players operating in the global helium market include Qatargas, RasGas, Gazprom, and Poland Oil and Gas Company.
"Global Helium Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2019" report elaborates following key highlights:
- Global Helium, Production, Market Size, Share and Forecast
- End User Industries Analysis
- Regional & Country Analysis
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of global helium market
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the coming years
- To help industry consultants, industrial gases manufacturers and dealers to align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decision and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
Table of Content:
1. Research Methodology
2. Analyst View
3. Global Helium Market Outlook
4. Americas Helium Outlook
5. Europe Helium Market Outlook
6. Asia-Pacific Helium Market Outlook
7. Middle East & Africa Helium Market Outlook
8. Drivers & Constraints
9. Trends & Developments
10. Policy & Regulatory Framework
11. Competitive Landscape
12. Strategic Recommendations
Major Companies in Market:
- Qatargas Operating Company (Qatargas)
- Ras Laffan Liquefied Natural Gas Company (RasGas)
- Praxair, Inc.
- Air Products & Chemicals, Inc.
- ExxonMobil Corp.
- Linde AG
- Air Liquide
- OAO Gazprom
- Polish Oil and Gas Company (PGNiG)
- Sonatrach Spa
- Matheson Tri-Gas, Inc.
TechSci Research is a global market research and consulting company with offices in Canada, UK and India. TechSci Research provides market research consulting services in six verticals - Information Technology, Chemicals, Water & Water Recycling, Consumer Goods & Retail, Automotive and Energy & Power. The company uses proprietary innovative business model that focuses on improved productivity that also ensure the creation of high-quality reports. With more than 100 client engagements with fortune 500 clients, TechSci Research enjoys the status of a premium market research services provider in the industry.
SOURCE TechSci Research