BURNABY, Canada, December 15, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
TechSci Research Announces New Publication Report on 'Global Activated Carbon Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2019'
Mounting environmental pollution is becoming a huge cause of concern for developed as well as developing countries, globally. Governments across the globe are becoming increasingly concerned about deteriorating quality of air and water, and subsequently framing stringent policies to keep a tab on pollution levels. Rising environmental awareness is triggering the demand for products, systems or solutions that can effectively counter the adverse effects of widespread environmental pollution. Activated carbon, characterized by its exceptional adsorption properties, has been identified as an effective solution for air and water pollution control, which is driving its demand in both mature and emerging markets across the globe. Besides drinking water treatment and air purification, activated carbon is also actively used in controlling mercury emissions, caused by burning of coal in power plants. With growing use in diverse end user industries, such as mining, food & beverage, pharmaceuticals and chemical & petrochemical, the global market for activated carbon is expected to post strong growth over the next five years.
According to "Global Activated Carbon Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2019", the global market for activated carbon is projected to grow at a robust CAGR of 12% until 2019. Asia-Pacific and North America are the two major markets for activated carbon, comprising more than 75% of the global sales in 2013. The United States is the largest market for activated carbon globally, though demand is also growing consistently in developing countries, especially in China, India and South Korea. The two widely available forms are powdered activated carbon (PAC) and granular activated carbon (GAC), with the former accounting for majority share in terms of the type of activated carbon used. Coal is still used as the most common raw material for manufacturing activated carbon, though use of other materials such as coconut shell is forecast to increase in the coming years. Calgon Carbon, Cabot Norit, Osaka Gas Chemicals, Kuraray Chemicals and Mead Westvaco are some of the leading players in the global activated carbon market. "Global Activated Carbon Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2019" discusses following aspects related to the global market for activated carbon:
- India Solid Waste Management Vehicles Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Municipality Fleet Size, By Company
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of the global market for activated carbon
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the coming years
- To help industry consultants, activated carbon manufacturers and other stakeholders to align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing materials
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
Table of Content
- Research Methodology
- Analyst View
- Activated Carbon Overview
- Global Activated Carbon Market Outlook
- Asia-Pacific Activated Carbon Market Outlook
- Americas Activated Carbon Market Outlook
- Europe Activated Carbon Market Outlook
- Import / Export Analysis
- Market Dynamics
- Market Trends & Developments
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Competitive Landscape
- Strategic Recommendations
Top Players in Market
- Cabot Norit Activated Carbon
- CarboTech AC GmbH
- Calgon Carbon Corporation
- Osaka Gas Chemicals Co., Limited
- MeadWestvaco Corporation
- CECA Specialty Chemicals
- Kuraray Co., Ltd.
- Indo German Carbons Limited
- Haycarb PLC
- DESOTEC Activated Carbon
- China Fujian Zhixing Activated Carbon Co., Ltd.
- Ningxia Huahui Activated Carbon Company Ltd.
- Oxbow Carbon LLC
- ADA Carbon Solutions, LLC
- Evoqua Water Technologies LLC
- Albemarle Corporation
TechSci Research is a global market research and consulting company with offices in Canada, UK and India. TechSci Research provides market research consulting services in six verticals - Information Technology, Chemicals, Water & Water Recycling, Consumer Goods & Retail, Automotive and Energy & Power. The company uses proprietary innovative business model that focuses on improved productivity that also ensure the creation of high-quality reports. With more than 100 client engagements with fortune 500 clients, TechSci Research enjoys the status of a premium market research services provider in the industry.
Ken Mathews, Consultant - Sales & Marketing
Canada: +1 646 360 1656
India: +91 120 452 3900
SOURCE TechSci Research