BURNABY, Canada, September 9, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
TechSci Research Announces New Publication Report on 'Europe Tyre Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2019'
With the automobile sector taking lead as one of the most prominent sectors in Europe's economic growth during past couple of decades, the allied sectors have also been flourishing in the region. Consequently, the tyre industry has been one of the leading beneficiaries among all automobile associated sectors. With constantly increasing automobiles on the European roads, the demand for tyres has also increased, however, the growth has been marginal over the last few years due to economic slowdown. However, the tyre sales are expected to increase 2014 onwards as a series of policy and regulatory changes are being implemented by the European Union for boosting the automobile sector.
According to TechSci research report, "Europe Tyre Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2019", the European tyre market has started to show signs of recovery after a paltry 2010 and 2011. The tyre market in Europe is projected to grow at a CAGR of over 5% during 2014-19.Passenger vehicle is the dominating segment in Europe tyre sales. However, it is forecast that commercial vehicle tyre market will also grow at a healthy rate due to an anticipated surge in the construction activities in Europe esp. Eastern Europe.
Key Highlights of the Report:
- Europe Tyre Market Size, Share & Forecast.
- Regional Analysis - UK, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Hungary
- Segmental Analysis - Replacement and OEM
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of tyre market in Europe
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the coming years
- To help industry consultants, tyre manufacturers and stakeholders to align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research-based business decision and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
Table of Content
1. Executive Summary
2. European Tyre Industry Outlook
3. UK Tyre Market Outlook
4. France Tyre Market Outlook
5. Germany Tyre Market Outlook
6. Italy Tyre Market Outlook
7. Spain Tyre Market Outlook
8. Hungary Tyre Market Outlook
9. Europe Tyre Raw Material Analysis
10. European Union Tyre Trade
11. Policy and Regulatory Landscape
12. Market Trends & Developments
13. Strategic Recommendation
14. Competitive Landscape
15. Research Methodology
Countries Mentioned in Report
Top Players in Market
- Pirelli & C. SpA
- Michelin Tyre
- Bridgestone Tyre Company
- Continental Tyres
- Goodyear Dunlop Tires Europe B.V
- Hankook Tire Co.
- Cooper Tire & Rubber Co. Europe Limited
- Mitas A.S.
- Trelleborg Wheel Systems
Market Trends & Developments
- Touch Technology
- Green Tyre Technology
- Tyre Waste Management
- Fossil-free tyre
- Twin Air Chamber
- Soybean-made tyres
- Tweel Tyres
- SCANNECT - Total Tyre Traceability
- Fuel Efficient Tyres
- Printed Tyres
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with head-up display manufacturers and automotive manufacturers worldwide. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
TechSci Research is a global market research and consulting company with offices in Canada, UK and India. TechSci Research provides market research consulting services in six verticals - Information Technology, Chemicals, Water & Water Recycling, Consumer Goods & Retail, Automotive and Energy & Power. The company uses proprietary innovative business model that focuses on improved productivity that also ensure the creation of high-quality reports. With more than 100 client engagements with fortune 500 clients, TechSci Research enjoys the status of a premium market research services provider in the industry.
SOURCE TechSci Research