DUBLIN, Jan. 12, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9fk2fb/technologies) has announced the addition of the "Technologies Enabling Intelligent Transportation (TechVision)" report to their offering.
This research service provides a study of the ICT technologies adopted by the automotive industry, including, wireless technologies, sensing technologies, and computational technologies that enable the creation of intelligent applications geared toward providing a cheaper, safer, automated, quicker and more sustainable transportation system. The adoption and impact of intelligent transportation systems across various nations around the world has been analyzed in this report.
The increased emphasis and investment on developing advanced transportation infrastructure is driving the ICT industry to come up with a disruptive convergence of computation technologies that serve toward strengthening the platform for intelligent transportation systems.
In brief, this research service provides the following:
- A brief snapshot of the capabilities of Information communication technology (ICT) for transforming transportation systems
- List of transcending sensing technologies used across automotive industries
- The drivers and challenges of existing transportation systems
- Disruptive ICT innovations for effective transportation enabling end-user safety and cost efficient traffic management
- Key participants delivering intelligent automation solutions for different industries
- Key initiatives and adoption of intelligent transportation across various geographic regions
- Highlights of innovative future applications through convergence models
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Technology Snapshot And Trends - Overview of Intelligent Transportation Systems - Trends in Transportation Sector - Drivers of Next Generation Transportation Systems - Challenges of Conventional Transportation - Value Chain Analysis of Transportation Systems - Areas of Technology Development for Enabling Intelligent Transportation Systems
3. Enabling Technologies and Adoption of Intelligent Transportation System
- Trending Wireless Technologies Enabling Intelligent Transportation
- Wireless Technologies for ITS - Who Is Doing What?
- Bleeding edge
- Bleeding edge
- Advanced Applications Enabling Intelligent Transportation
- Diffusion of Innovation
- Region - Based Adoption (USA & Europe)
- Region - Based Adoption (India & China)
- Region - Based Adoption (UK & Thailand)
4. Opportunity Evaluation And Technology Roadmap - Emerging Areas of Technology Development and Opportunities for New Entrants - Technology Roadmap - Technology Roadmap - Mapping Key Technologies - Technology Roadmap - Legend - Technology Roadmap - Analyst Insights
5. Key Contacts and Patents
For more information visit
Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets