- Global epilepsy therapeutics market valuation to reach USD 17.3 bn. by 2027
- North America to be at the forefront of growth in the market over the forecast period
ALBANY, New York, March 23, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- The global epilepsy therapeutics market is set to chart a growth rate of 3.4% over the period – 2019 to 2027. This will be a product of a number of factors, propelling growth in the market and helping it reach a valuation of USD 17.3 bn. by 2027 from USD 12.5 bn. in 2018.
As per Transparency Market Research, "Extensive research and development undertaken in the market would help it record sturdy growth over the forecast period. Increase in geriatric population to drive demand."
Key Findings of Global Epilepsy Therapeutics Market:
- In terms of product, Second Generation Epilepsy Therapeutics to account for a prominent share of the market
- Reasons for dominance of second generation therapeutics is better penetration and higher efficacy as compared with first generation therapeutics
- Third Generation Epilepsy Therapeutics segment to demonstrate notable growth over the period due to less side effects and impressive outcomes
- On the basis of distribution channel, the hospital pharmacy segment is set to dominate the market owing to dependence on specialists for diagnosis and treatment
For a detailed analysis of epilepsy therapeutics market by product, distribution channel, and region, Read Detailed TOC of the Report
Key Drivers of Growth of Global Epilepsy Therapeutics Market:
Underscoring growth in the global epilepsy therapeutics market is a number of factors, helping the market chart a sturdy growth trajectory over the forecast period. As per Transparency Market Research, the following are helping the global epilepsy therapeutics market to remain buoyant:
- World Health Organization claims that 50 million people in the world are affected by epilepsy – a disease of the central nervous system
- Increase in number of brain injuries is noted worldwide
- Population across the globe is ageing rapidly; by 2050, one in every six people will be aged 65 and above
- Technological advancement, and increase in research and development activity will drive the market forward over the forecast period
Download a PDF Brochure of Report - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=2448
Regional Analysis of Global Epilepsy Therapeutics Market:
- North America to dominate global epilepsy therapeutics market, laying claim to a prominent market share over the forecast period
- Growing prevalence of neurological diseases, increase in patient population, high incidence of epilepsy and brain injuries to drive market in North America forward
- Development of better drugs and improved outcomes to contribute positively to the growth of North American epilepsy therapeutics market
- Massive geriatric population to drive growth in the Asia Pacific (APAC) region over the forecast period
- APAC to chart a significant CAGR owing to favourable government initiatives and increase in research and development activities
Competitive Landscape of Global Epilepsy Therapeutics Market:
As per Transparency Market Research, players will have a keen eye on research and development (R&D) and will be driven by technological advancement and a strong distribution network. Besides, a number of other strategies will be deployed by market players. These include mergers and acquisitions.
Prominent players marking the global epilepsy therapeutics market are Pfizer, Inc., UCB S.A., Bausch Health Companies Inc., Novartis AG, GlaxoSmithKline plc., Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd., Sunovion Pharmaceuticals Inc., Eisai Co., Upsher-Smith Laboratories, LLC., and Amneal Pharmaceuticals LLC.
Analyze epilepsy therapeutics market growth in 30+ countries including US, Canada, Germany, United Kingdom, France, Italy, Russia, Poland, Benelux, Nordic, China, Japan, India, and South Korea. Request a sample of the study
- First Generation Epilepsy Therapeutics
- Second Generation Epilepsy Therapeutics
- Third Generation Epilepsy Therapeutics
- Hospital Pharmacy
- Retail Pharmacy
- Online Pharmacy
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Explore Transparency Market Research's award-winning coverage of the global Healthcare industry:
Neurological Disorder Diagnostic Market - The neurological disorder diagnostic devices are utilized to diagnosis of several neurological disorder like Multiple Sclerosis, Alzheimer's disease (AD) and Parkinson's disease (PD). Also, rising prevalence of neurological disorder in recent past likely to boost growth of the global neurological disorder diagnostic market.
Central Nervous System (CNS) Biomarkers Market - Biomarkers are measurable biological indicators that are used to diagnose or predict diseases, examine disease progression, and estimate treatment response. Biomarkers help in understanding the development of chronic diseases, its relationship with environmental chemicals, and identify subjects who are at high risk of developing disease. For several years, biomarkers have played a significant role in drug research and development of new drugs and in diagnostics. Moreover, biomarkers play important role in understanding disease mechanism, developing effective treatments, and improve quality of patient care.
Epilepsy Monitoring Devices Market - The global epilepsy monitoring devices market is set to witness 1.7X growth over the forecast period (2019-2027), at the back of the ascending demand for wearable epilepsy devices, worldwide. Complexities involved in diagnosing and treating epilepsy, seizures, and similar disorders pose a major challenge for healthcare providers. Typically, based on the magnitude of the seizure or the condition of the patient, healthcare professionals could turn to simulation techniques, surgical procedures, or suggest a diet to patients susceptible to epilepsy.
Gain access to Market Ngage, an AI-powered, real-time business intelligence that goes beyond the archaic research solutions to solve the complex strategy challenges that organizations face today. With over 15,000+ global and country-wise reports across 50,000+ application areas, Market Ngage is your tool for research on-the-go. From tracking new investment avenues to keeping a track of your competitor's moves, Market Ngage provides you with all the essential information to up your strategic game. Power your business with Market Ngage's actionable insights and remove the guesswork in making colossal decisions.
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through adhoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
TMR believes that unison of solutions for clients-specific problems with right methodology of research is the key to help enterprises reach right decision.
Mr. Rohit Bhisey
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY - 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
SOURCE Transparency Market Research