MUMBAI, India, October 17, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Modular Manufacturing Yard (MMY) at Dahej, in Gujarat state was officially inaugurated in January 2017.
To view the Multimedia News Release, please click:
The yard is of approx. 150,000 sq. meter (covered fabrication sheds and open fabrication/assembly area) located at the waterfront of Western Coast of India. The yard is inspired by the 'Make in India' initiative. The yard combines the company's strengths in process technology, modularized engineering, manufacturing and construction. The yard was built to manufacture niche technology products to cater Indian market and Group Projects.
The yard represents a culmination of knowledge, skill and technology expertise of the company covering a range of product lines such as:
- TechnipFMC designed modular hydrogen plants
- Modular process plants and equipments using proprietary process technology and partnering with leading technology partners worldwide
- Fired heaters, reformers, ethylene furnaces: components and assemblies
- Proprietary special application burners
- Measurement Solutions: Skid Mounted
Learn more about TechnipFMC at http://www.technipfmc.com/
Media Relations in India
Communication, CSR & SD Head, Technip India
SOURCE Technip India Limited