- The World's First 3D Human Anatomy App To Reproduce The Arrangement And Movement of a Living Human
TOKYO, March 21, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- TEAMLAB BODY Inc., co-founded by teamLab and Professor Kazuomi Sugamoto of Osaka University, will be releasing teamLabBody -3D Motion Human Anatomy- globally on March 21, 2013. The iPad app is the world's first to reproduce the arrangement and movement of a living human and is available in English and Japanese.
Highlights of the app include:
- Reproduces in animation the movements of the joints in a living human body in 3D -- able to see the forms and movements of the 3D human skeleton from any angle and magnification.
- Highly accurate 3D anatomy model created from CT and MRI scan data -- able to see highly accurate reproductions of muscles, ligaments, nerves, blood vessels, and bones of the human body. 825 diagrams of the human body in total are covered.
- Intuitively operate from Full Body View -- able to freely choose any specific body part to see, making it useful for studying the human anatomy and explaining to patients as it is easy to understand.
- Gaining practical knowledge of human anatomy and kinematics - The forms and movements of a living human body can be seen in 3D with detailed descriptions, supporting users' study on human anatomy and kinematics.
- Treatment and surgical planning - The highly accurate 3D anatomy model is useful for orthopedists and physiotherapists.
- Explaining to patients - The operation of this app is easy and the visuals are easy for patients to understand, making this app useful when explaining to patients during examinations.
About Professor Kazuomi Sugamoto
Professor Kazuomi Sugamoto created the world's first method for analyzing 3-dimensional movements of the joints of living people in 1998. He and his team have discovered that voluntary movements of living human bodies differ from involuntary movements observed in donor bodies. For more than 10 years, the team has taken CT and MRI images, observed the arrangement and movement of every single joint, analyzed the images with computer programs, and visualized the human body.
Name: teamLabBody -3D Motion Human Anatomy-
Release Date: March 21, 2013
Apple App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/teamlabbody-3d-motion-human/id593042008?l=ja&ls=1&mt=8
Devices: Compatible with iPad2 or above
Languages: English, Japanese
For more information, please visit: http://www.teamlabbody.com/3dnote-jp/contact/index.html
SOURCE TEAMLAB BODY Inc.