DUBLIN, Mar. 03, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --Research and Markets
(http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/c822gq/tdd5g_lte) has announced the addition of SNS Research's new report "TDD,5G, LTE, TD-LTE.3G, 4G, WiMAX, femtocell, RRH, HetNet, Small Cells, SON, WiFi, DAS, C-RAN, SDN, NFV, Cloud RAN, Wireless, LTE, Mobile Broadband, Mobile Devices, Cellular Networks, Mobile Network Operators,Carriers, Telecom Regulation" to their offering.
Driven by the technology's lower deployment costs and spectrum availability, the industry has witnessed several prominent TD-LTE network deployments across the globe including SoftBank in Japan, Sprint in the U.S. and Bharti Airtel in India. In particular, China Mobile's TD-LTE network launch has enabled the TD-LTE ecosystem to reach a significant scale of economy, boosting further infrastructure and device investments in TD-LTE technology.
More than a hundred operators have committed to deploy TD-LTE networks throughout the globe. Furthermore, all major device OEMs, including smartphone leaders Apple and Samsung, have commercially launched TD-LTE compatible devices. A large proportion of these devices support both TDD and FDD modes of operation, over multiple frequency bands.
Driven by the thriving ecosystem, TD-LTE operator service revenue is expected to account for over $230 Billion by the end of 2020. By this period, TD-LTE networks will serve nearly 1 Billion subscribers worldwide.
The "*TD-LTE Ecosystem: 2015 – 2020 – Infrastructure, Devices, Subscriptions & Operator Revenue*" report presents an in-depth assessment of the TD-LTE market including key market drivers, challenges, operator revenue potential, infrastructure/device deployment commitments, future roadmap, value chain, vendor strategies and strategic recommendations. The report also presents revenue and shipment market size and forecasts for both infrastructure and devices, along with subscription and service revenue projections for the LTE market as a whole, as well as separate projections for the TD-LTE and LTE FDD sub-markets from 2015 through to 2020. Historical figures are also presented for 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014.
The report will be of value to current and future potential investors into the wireless sector, as well as wireless carriers and infrastructure/device vendors who wish to broaden their knowledge of the TD-LTE ecosystem.
- TD-LTE infrastructure investments on macrocell and small cell equipment are expected to grow at a CAGR of 15% over the next 5 years, eventually surpassing $12 Billion by the end of 2020
- TD-LTE operator service revenue is expected to account for over $230 Billion by the end of 2020. By this period, TD-LTE networks will serve nearly 1 Billion subscribers worldwide
- Utilizing 3.5 GHz and above TDD spectrum bands can significantly improve network performance and help operators in leveraging new technologies such as LTE Hotspot Improvements (LTE-Hi)
- 2015 continues to see a significant improvement in the scale of economy for the TD-LTE ecosystem, and tighter integration between TDD and FDD
- Huawei and ZTE lead the TD-LTE infrastructure market share, largely due to domestic contracts in China. However, Nokia, Alcatel-Lucent and Ericsson are expected to capitalize on upcoming deployments opportunities in both Europe and Asia
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1: Introduction
Chapter 2: An Overview of TD-LTE
Chapter 3: Market Drivers & Barriers
Chapter 4: TD-LTE Deployment Case Studies
Chapter 5: Industry Roadmap & Value Chain
Chapter 6: Vendor Landscape
Chapter 7: Market Analysis & Forecasts
Chapter 8: Conclusion & Strategic Recommendations
Companies Mentioned - 30 of the 288 Companies Featured
- 21 Vianet Group
- 2K Telecom
- 3GPP (Third Generation Partnership Project)
- AINMT Holdings
- AKM (Asahi Kasei Microdevices)
- ASTRI (Applied Science and Technology Research Institute)
- ATL (A Test Lab Techno Corporation)
- Affirmed Networks
- Airbus Defence & Space
- Airspan Networks
- Alcatel-Lucent Shanghai Bell Company
- Altair Semiconductor
- Altiostar Networks
- América Móvil
- Anritsu Corporation
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/c822gq/tdd5g_lte
Source: SNS Research
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets