- Frost & Sullivan hosts a complimentary webinar discussing the trends that will impact the Latin American Contact Center BPO market
SAO PAULO, Oct. 23, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Tuesday, November 4, 2014 at 12:00 p.m. BRT
Online, with free registration
Sebastian Menutti, ICT Industry Analyst for Frost & Sullivan's Information and Communication Technologies Practice
Despite the challenging economic conditions experienced by Latin America in 2013, the contact center business process outsourcing (BPO) industry managed to exhibit growth and a positive forecast for the coming years. Positioning the region as a hot spot for nearshoring from the United States and focusing on an omni-channel strategy that will maintain the competitiveness of Latin American markets have been the key wheels of the contact center BPO industry road map.
The key trends, opportunities and challenges for Argentina, Brazil, Mexico, Chile, Central American and Caribbean (CACAR), Peru and Colombia, as well as the evolution of the main market metrics regarding services, contact centers channels and key vertical segments will be discussed during the briefing.
The presentation will help attendees improve their understanding of the competitive landscape in the Latin American BPO contact center market. Attendees of the webinar will also discover the drivers and restraints that will impact the regional industry in the future and the 2015 fundamental growth areas to capitalize on.
Information & Communication Technologies Industry Analyst Sebastian Menutti will additionally reveal the blooming offshoring markets and discuss the use of social media in the contact center business.
''Strong growth opportunities are arising in the horizon for the contact center outsourcers with presence in Latin America, especially in the most competitive countries in the region. Moreover, new omni-channel strategies and the increased use of social media are changing the competitive dynamics of the region,'' explains Menutti.
This briefing will benefit contact center executives, government officers, contact center applications providers and investors.
For more information about Frost & Sullivan's Information and Communication Technologies practice, please visit: http://www.technologies.frost.com.
- To attend the briefing, please email Francesca Valente, Corporate Communications at firstname.lastname@example.org your full name, job title, company name, company telephone number, company email address and website, city, state and country.
- Receive a recorded version of the briefing anytime by submitting the before mentioned contact details.
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants.
Our "Growth Partnership" supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
For more than 50 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community. Is your organization prepared for the next profound wave of industry convergence, disruptive technologies, increasing competitive intensity, Mega Trends, breakthrough best practices, changing customer dynamics and emerging economies?
Frost & Sullivan
SOURCE Frost & Sullivan