--Five Partners Receive Awards at London Event
LONDON, March 5, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Tableau (NYSE: DATA), a global leader in rapid-fire, easy-to-use business analytics software, commended its partners with a series of awards during its annual European, Middle-East and Africa (EMEA) Partner Summit in London this week.
"Our annual EMEA Tableau Partner Summit provides an opportunity for us to acknowledge partners doing exemplary work to help customers see and understand their data," said James Eiloart, Vice President for the EMEA region at Tableau. "Our partners bring Tableau expertise alongside a diverse range of solutions and services to our customers and we're excited to recognize their contributions."
Tableau's Partner awards recognize excellent performance and notable achievements for its global partners in 2014. This years EMEA winners were recognized in five categories:
- Emerging Market Partner of the Year: SIT (Mars Information Computer Networking Solutions)
- Nominees: Astrafox, Analytika Plus, Real Impact Analytics, and Rubicon BI Espana
- Alliance Partner of the Year: Thorogood Associates
- Nominees: P3 Group, Hermes Intelligence Solutions, MOYO Business Advisory
- OEM Partner of the Year: Basware
- Nominees: Semmle Ltd. and Systems Mechanics Ltd.
- Rookie of the Year: Solutive Oy
- Nominees: Actinvision, Business & Management Consulting, and Inviso ApS
- Partner of the Year: The Information Lab
- Nominees: Business & Decision, Infotopics, Inspari, Rav Norge, and SIT (Mars Information Computer Networking Solutions)
Tableau (NYSE: DATA) helps people see and understand data. Tableau helps anyone quickly analyze, visualize and share information. More than 26,000 customer accounts get rapid results with Tableau in the office and on-the-go. And tens of thousands of people use Tableau Public to share data in their blogs and websites. See how Tableau can help you by downloading the free trial at www.tableau.com/trial.
Tableau, Tableau Software, and Story Points are trademarks of Tableau Software, Inc. All other company and product names may be trademarks of the respective companies with which they are associated.