CARDIFF, Wales, May 7, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Tabernus' latest revision of their Enterprise Erase USB software hits the market this week, an Enterprise solution for the erasing of PCs, laptops and servers is a purely flexible erasure tool for the on-site data erasure specialist.
Here are some key highlights:
- Turn any quality USB thumb drive into a data erasure solution. A USB thumb drive can be configured and licensed in less than 10 minutes.
- Erase computer systems offline anywhere and anytime.
- A single USB drive can erase multiple PCs. It's a simple process to add license usage to USB with a code. Easily add more as needed.
- Collect reports on the same thumb drive that erases the PC.
- Detect and Erase any Solid State, IDE, SATA, Fibre Channel, SCSI, SAS hard drive
- No expensive hardware costs. No shipping costs. No hardware dongles to lose or pay for.
- Generate reports of certificates of erasure compliant to R2, NAID, ADISA, and e-Steward audit standards.
Operating on the CESG CPA Certified version 7.0 software, Tabernus Enterprise USB Client is the onsite erasure software tool of choice for Europe's leading IT Asset Disposal companies.
"The Enterprise USB Client software is very powerful" Comments Daniel Dyer, VP of European Operations. "Armed with a USB key , erasing over 200 pc's of laptops per day onsite at a clients premises is now childs play" Continues Dyer.
The USB software is also fortunate to include the SSD (Solid State Drive) Erasure feature, which has been independently validated by ADISA (Asset Disposal Information Security Alliance) in conjunction with the University of Wales.
With more great innovations coming from Tabernus during 2014, why not visit their website http://www.tabernus.com to learn more!
Notes to Editors:
Tabernus is a leading provider of certified data erasure software and hardware solutions used by companies of all sizes to completely remove all data from hard drive storage devices. With headquarters in Austin, Texas, its European offices are in London and South Wales.
Established in 2002, the company now offers easy to install and operate data erasure tools as both software and hardware solutions.
Tabernus has been formally Certified for government use to securely erase protectively marked data after independent testing carried out by QinetiQ & Si-Venture under contract to the Government's Communications-Electronics Security Group (CESG). Tabernus is also approved by DIPCOG, NSM, NATO and leading global Certification & approval schemes.
Tabernus partners include the OEM, Defense, Public/Private Sector, Finance, Health Care and IT Recycling and Disposal sector http://www.tabernus.com
For North America please call the Sales and Operations team at +1-888-700-8560 or email: email@example.com.
For UK and Europe please call the UK based Sales and Operations Team direct at +44-(0)845-689-1350 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more press information, please contact:
Kathryn Dempster, PR for Tabernus, Swansea, UK: +44-(0)845-689-1350 or email: email@example.com