FELTON, California, October 9, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
The global synthetic diamonds market is estimated to be worth USD 28.26 billion by 2024 as a result of its increasing demand for cutting, polishing, and drilling. Increasing utilization of these functions for development of infrastructure coupled with the growing spending on the sector is likely to propel market growth over the projected period.
Expansion of the electronics and healthcare production base in countries including India and China is expected to provide new opportunities for the development of the market. Presence of manufacturing bases of companies including Samsung, Apple, Sony, Abbott, and GSK in Asia Pacific is expected to drive the demand for synthetic diamonds in various industrial applications.
North America synthetic diamond market was valued at USD 3.89 billion in 2016 and is expected to witness above-average growth in light of rebound of the manufacturing sector. However, the presence of a stringent regulatory framework for the mining sector is likely to deter growth. Nonetheless, usage of synthetic diamonds in the existing mining processes is expected to support the market.
Asia Pacific is likely to witness the fastest growth at a 9.1% CAGR over the projected period owing to the tremendous untapped potential of the manufacturing sector in the region. Increasing use of synthetic diamonds in various manufacturing processes owing to their relatively low cost and ease of availability.
Browse full research report with TOC on "Synthetic Diamond Market Size and Forecast, by Process [High-Pressure, High-Temperature (HPHT), Chemical Vapor Deposition (CVD)], by Type (Rough, Polished), by Application (Construction & Mining, Electronics, Jewelry, Healthcare) and Trend Analysis, 2014 - 2024" at: https://www.hexaresearch.com/research-report/synthetic-diamond-market
Polished synthetic diamond market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 8.3% over the projected period on account of their relatively low demand in industrial application. However, the increasing use of these stone in jewelry coupled with the rising consumer awareness regarding fashionable accessories is expected to open new avenues for the growth of the market.
Electronics was the largest application segment and is expected to witness growth at a CAGR of 8.7% over the projected period. Increasing demand for consumer electronics including washing machines, refrigerators, HVAC, smartphone, and tablets is expected to drive the market for synthetic stones subsequently.
Centaurus Technologies Inc., Applied Diamond Inc., Element Six, New Diamond Technology, and ILJIN are some of the prominent players in the market. These companies are focusing on R&D to develop stones with a higher carat. For instance, using the HPHT process, New Diamond Technology (NDT) unveiled a 10.07 carat blue stone in September 2016.
Browse reports of similar category by Hexa Research:
- U.S. Bathroom Partition Market - The U.S. bathroom partition market size was estimated to be over USD 400 million in 2016. The market in the U.S. is currently influenced by the Leadership in Energy, and Environmental Design (LEED) ratings.
- Graphite Electrode Market - Global graphite electrode market size was valued at USD 3.83 billion in 2016 and is anticipated to grow on account of increasing steel production through electric arc furnace (EAF) route.
- Packaging Additives Market - Global packaging additives market size was 61.50 kilo tons in 2016 and is expected to witness a substantial growth due to the increasing demand for packing solutions across various industries.
- Adhesive Films Market - Global adhesive films market is set to attain nearly USD 17 billion by 2024, at a CAGR over 6% during the forecast period (2016-2024). Market drivers are development of compact electronic devices, lightweight automobiles, & flexible packaging.
Hexa Research has segmented the global synthetic diamonds market based on operating process, type, application and region:
Segmentation by process, 2014 - 2024 (USD Million)
• HPHT (High Process High Treatment)
• CVD (Chemical Vapor Deposition)
Segmentation by type, 2014 - 2024 (USD Million)
Segmentation by application, 2014 - 2024 (USD Million)
• Construction & Mining
Segmentation by region, 2014 - 2024 (USD Million)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World (RoW)
Key players analyzed:
• Applied Diamond Inc
• Centaurus Technologies Inc.
• Element Six
• New Diamond Technology
• Pure Grown Diamonds LLC
• Scio Diamond Technology
About Hexa Research
Hexa Research is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer comprehensive business intelligence in the form of industry reports which help our clients obtain clarity about their business environment and enable them to undertake strategic growth initiatives.
SOURCE Hexa Research