DUBLIN, Mar 31, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Proton Therapy Market in Switzerland, Reimbursement Policy, Patients Treated at Proton Facility & Forecast" report to their offering.
Switzerland has one of the oldest proton therapy centers in Europe and was established in 1984 and there are so many recommended proton therapy patients from other parts of Europe coming for their treatment. The old proton therapy center at CPT, PSI, Villigen was further renovated with technological advancement in 2010 and again in 2013.
Switzerland Proton Therapy Market is expected to grow thrice from its present market in 2016. Rising cancer incidents and two advanced proton centers in planning stage is likely to boost the market of proton therapy in Switzerland during 2017-2021.
Key Questions Answered in the Report:
- What is the Proton Therapy Market in Switzerland & its growth potential in Future?
- What is the Potential Proton Therapy Market in Switzerland and its Future?
- How many Proton Therapy Facilities are operating in Switzerland?
- How many Proton Therapy Facilities are going to open in near Future?
- What is the number of people being treated in these Proton Therapy Centers yearly?
- Is Proton Therapy Treatment being covered in the Reimbursement policy of Switzerland?
- What are the sales of Proton Therapy Companies Globally (IBA, Varian, Elekta)?
- Varian Medical Systems
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Switzerland Proton Therapy Market - Actual & Potential Market
3. Switzerland Proton Therapy Patient Number - Actual and Potential
4. Switzerland - List of Proton Therapy Centers
5. Switzerland - Proton Therapy Treated Patients by Centers
6. Proton Therapy - Reimbursement Policies
7. Components of a Standard Proton Therapy Center
8. Global Proton Therapy - Company Analysis (2010-2021)
9. Proton Therapy - Driving Factors
10. Proton Therapy - Challenge
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zzgx9p/proton_therapy
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets