GURUGRAM, India, August 29, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --
August 2018 | Key Takeaway from Ken Research Report titled, Sweden Telemedicine Market Outlook to 2022
- Tele Home and M-Health segment has witnessed a strong growth under the telemedicine services segment. The segment is expected to witness stronger growth in the forecast period due to shortage of medical staff in the country.
- Telepathology and Telepsychology have registered highest growth during the review period with a double digit 5-year CAGR. The segment has been witnessing demand from new end users. This trend would continue to prevail in the forecast period.
Telemedicine market is projected to expand in the forecast period primarily due to rise in the number of general practitioners which will allow the Telemedicine companies to expand by hiring more practitioners. The smartphone users' penetration is expected to reach 95% (of the overall population) by 2022. As the number of smartphone user's increase, more number of people will be able to use the mobile apps services extended by the Telemedicine companies. This would facilitate connecting to remotely based doctors and healthcare service providers in an easy & cost effective way. Moreover, the health insurance coverage is also expected to rise in the near future which will further increase the demand for Telemedicine services. Government (social health insurance) coverage has also been growing in Sweden. As more number of people is covered by insurance, the demand for Telemedicine services is expected to increase proportionally. The market is expected to achieve significant growth due to a momentous rise in the number of geriatric population. Geriatric population requires a lot of medical care moreover, finds it difficult to commute frequently.
New players have been entering the market in form of small start-ups and the existing players are expanding their service portfolio by providing more number of medical applications. There has been an acute shortage of nurses and hospital beds per capita in Sweden. To overcome this shortage, hospitals have increasingly started providing telemedicine services.
The elderly population of Sweden is expected to grow at a CAGR of 2% which will increase the demand for Telemedicine services especially Tele Assistance and Tele Psychology. The numbers of domestically trained doctors who migrate overseas has increased and will continue to increase at an approximate CAGR of 1.6%. As more number of doctors is expected to migrate, hospitals and clinics would face a shortage of doctors. Hospitals can use Telemedicine services to connect to these overseas doctors and provide medical care to patients domestically.
Analysts at Ken Research in their latest publication "Sweden Telemedicine Market Outlook to 2022 - By Technology (Software and Hardware) and By Services (Service Platform-Tele Hospitals & Clinics, Tele Home and M-Health and By Clinical Application -Tele Consultation, Tele Radiology, Tele Assistance, Tele Pathology, Tele Psychology and Others)" believe that focusing on specific clinical application such as Tele Assistance and Tele Psychology and expanding the service portfolio by providing primary care for more number of medical applications will create a positive impact on the market.
Sweden Telemedicine market is expected to register a positive CAGR of approximately 12% during the forecast period. The market is further expected to be driven by entry of new players.
- Telemedicine Market in Sweden
- Telemedicine Market Europe
- Sweden Telehealth Market
- Telemedicine Technology Sweden
- Telemedicine Services Sweden
- Telemedicine Major Companies Sweden
- Telemedicine Software Sweden
- Telemedicine Hardware Sweden
- Sweden ICT Providers Telemedicine
- Telemedicine Sweden KRY
- Com Telemedicine Sweden My Doctor
- Telemedicine Sweden Telemedicine Clinic
- Telemedicine Sweden Doktor.se
- Telemedicine Sweden Doktor24
- Telemedicine Sweden Ortivus
- Tele Consultation Service Sweden
- Tele Radiology Services Sweden
- Tele Psychology Services Sweden
- Tele Hospitals Sweden
- M-Health Telemedicine Sweden
- Home Care Telemedicine Sweden
- Sweden Telemedicine Government Regulations
- EU Telemedicine Market
- Monitoring Devices Telemedicine Sweden
- By Clinical Application
- Tele Consultation
- Tele radiology
- Tele Assistance
- Tele Pathology
- Tele Psychology
- By Service Platform
- Tele Hospitals and Clinics
- Tele Home
- Telemedicine Clinic
- My Doctor
- Philips Healthcare
For More Information, Refer to the Link below:
The report titled "Africa Telemedicine Outlook and Opportunities" provides a comprehensive analysis of e-Health scenario in Africa covering market challenges and success case studies by countries and at multinational levels.
UK Telemedicine Market Outlook to 2022 - by Services (Tele Home & M-Health and Tele Hospital), by Technology Platform (Software, Hardware and Telecom), by Clinical Applications (Tele Cancer Services, Tele Radiology, Tele Pathology, Tele Neurology, Tele Psychology and Others)
The report provides a comprehensive analysis on the UK telemedicine services and technology platform Market. The report covers introduction and genesis, market size, market segmentation by service platforms (Tele Home & M-Health and Tele Hospital), by type of technology platform (Software, Hardware and Telecom), by type of clinical applications (Tele Cancer Services, Tele Radiology, Tele Pathology, Tele Neurology, Tele Psychology and Others) and by delivery mode (Cloud Based and Web Based).
Ankur Gupta, Head Marketing & Communications
SOURCE Ken Research