Industry's Broadest Range of Server, Storage and Embedded/IoT Solutions Deliver Maximum Performance per Watt for Enterprise, Data Center, Cloud and Embedded Applications
SAN JOSE, California, Nov. 11, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --Super Micro Computer, Inc. (NASDAQ: SMCI), a global leader in high-performance, high-efficiency server, storage technology and green computing releases the industry's broadest range of Server Building Block Solutions® supporting the new Intel® Xeon® processor E3-1200 v5 family (formerly codenamed Skylake-S) and Intel® Xeon® processor D-1500. Over 15 systems, 25 motherboards and 15 SuperChassis combined provide solid foundations for servers, storage, MicroCloud and MicroBlade systems optimized for maximum density and performance per watt in the most demanding Enterprise, Data Center, Cloud and Embedded applications.
"Supermicro offers the highest density, performance per watt, and broadest range of computing solutions optimized for Intel's latest Xeon E3-1200 v5 and Xeon D-1500 processors," said Charles Liang, President and CEO of Supermicro. "With our new generation UP systems, customers can quickly deploy scalable, performance optimized solutions that are exactly the best fit for their applications. Combined with Supermicro's architecture innovations and energy efficient technologies, our Green Computing solutions help customers obtain maximum performance per watt, per dollar, per square foot to lower their overall TCO."
Supermicro X11 Systems, Motherboards and Chassis Solutions optimized for Intel® Xeon® Processor E3-1200 v5 Family
- 1U SuperServer Solutions – SYS-5019S-L, SYS-5019S-WR, SYS-5019S-ML, SYS-5019S-M, SYS-5019S-MN4, SYS-5019S-MR
- 0.1U MicroBlade – MBI-6219G-T – 2x independent nodes per module, supporting Intel® Xeon® Processor E3-1200 v5 with up to 64GB DDR4 2133MT/s ECC UDIMM per node. 28/56 nodes in 3U/6U enclosure, sharing 10G/1GbE SDN switches and redundant Titanium Level high-efficiency (96%) power supplies.
- 3U 8-Node/12-Node MicroCloud Solutions – SYS-5039MS-H8TRF, SYS-5039MS-H12TRF
- Mid-Tower SuperServer® – SYS-5039D-i
- X11 Motherboards – 1U form factor optimized with Quicksynch Video, VHD, legacy PCI, SAS3, NVMe, 10GbE features – X11SSH-F/-LN4F, X11SSL/-F, X11SSM/-F, X11SSA-F, X11SSI-LN4F, X11SSL-CF/-NF, X11SSH-TF/-CTF, X11SSW-F
- X11 Compatible Chassis – CSE-510-203B, CSE-512-260B, CSE-514-R400C, CSE-813MFTQ, CSE-113MTQ, CSE-731D-300B, CSE-116AC2, CSE-213AC, CSE-514-R400W, CSE-515-505, CSE-116AC2/TQ-R706WB, CSE-825TQ-R500WB, CSE-113MTQ, CSE-825TQC-R740LPB
Supermicro Systems and Motherboard Solutions optimized for Intel® Xeon® Processor D-1500 Family
- 0.1U MicroBlade MBI-6218G-T41X – 2x independent nodes per module, supporting Intel® Xeon® Processor D-1541 with up to 128GB DDR4 2133MT/s ECC RDIMM per node, 28/56 nodes in 3U/6U enclosure, sharing 10G/1GbE SDN switches and redundant Titanium Level high-efficiency (96%) power supplies.
- 0.2U MicroBlade MBI-6118G-T41X – 1x node per module, supporting Intel® Xeon® Processor D-1541 with up to 128GB DDR4 2133MT/s ECC RDIMM per node, 14/28 nodes in 3U/6U enclosure, sharing 10G/1GbE SDN switches and redundant Titanium Level high-efficiency (96%) power supplies.
- 1U SuperServer – SYS-5018D-FN4T
- 3U 8-Node MicroCloud – 5038MD-H8TRF
- Mini-Tower Server – SYS-5028D-TN4T Optimized for Cloud and Virtualization, Network Security Appliance, NAS Servers. Supports Intel® Xeon® processor D-1540 SoC, 8 cores, 45W
- X10 Xeon-D Motherboards up to 128GB DDR4 2400MHZ, 16 Core, M.2, 6 SATA3, with 12V DC support in mini-ITX form factor – X10SDV-F, X10SDV-TLN4F, X10SDV-8C-TLN4F, X10SDV-8C+-LN2F, X10SDV-6C-TLN4F, X10SDV-6C+-TLN4F, X10SDV-4C-TLN4F, X10SDV-4C-TLN2F, X10SDV-16C+-TLN4F, X10SDV-12C-TLN4F
For more information on Supermicro's complete range of high performance, high-efficiency Server, Storage and Networking solutions, visit www.supermicro.com.
About Super Micro Computer, Inc.
Supermicro® (NASDAQ: SMCI), the leading innovator in high-performance, high-efficiency server technology is a premier provider of advanced server Building Block Solutions® for Data Center, Cloud Computing, Enterprise IT, Hadoop/Big Data, HPC and Embedded Systems worldwide. Supermicro is committed to protecting the environment through its "We Keep IT Green®" initiative and provides customers with the most energy-efficient, environmentally-friendly solutions available on the market.
Supermicro, Building Block Solutions and We Keep IT Green are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Super Micro Computer, Inc.
All other brands, names and trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
SOURCE Super Micro Computer, Inc.