DUBLIN, September 18, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/f9nkkh/sugar_alcohols) has announced the addition of the "Sugar Alcohols - Global Strategic Business Report" report to their offering.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130307/600769 )
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Sugar Alcohols in Million Pounds by the following End-Use Segments: Food & Confectionery, Pharmaceuticals, Cosmetics, Oral-Care Products, and Others.
The report provides separate comprehensive analytics for the US, Canada, Japan, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East, and Latin America. Annual estimates and forecasts are provided for the period 2013 through 2020. Also, a seven-year historic analysis is provided for these markets.
Market data and analytics are derived from primary and secondary research. Company profiles are primarily based on public domain information including company URLs.
The report profiles 67 companies including many key and niche players such as:
- A & Z Food Additives Co., Ltd.
- Atlantic Chemicals Trading GmbH
- Beckmann-Kenko GmbH
- Cargill, Inc.
- Fraken Biochem Co., Ltd.
Key Topics Covered:
I. INTRODUCTION, METHODOLOGY & PRODUCT DEFINITIONS
- Study Reliability and Reporting Limitations
- Data Interpretation & Reporting Level
- Quantitative Techniques & Analytics
- Product Definitions and Scope of Study
- Food and Confectionery
- Oral-Care Products
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. INDUSTRY OVERVIEW
2. GROWTH DRIVERS, MARKET TRENDS AND ISSUES
3. PRODUCT OVERVIEW
4. AN INSIGHT INTO CONFECTIONERIES MARKET THE LARGEST END-USER OF SUGAR POLYOLS
5. PRODUCT INNOVATIONS/INTRODUCTIONS
6. RECENT INDUSTRY ACTIVITY
7. FOCUS ON SELECT GLOBAL PLAYERS
- A & Z Food Additives Co., Ltd. (China)
- Atlantic Chemicals Trading GmbH (ACT) (Germany)
- Beckmann-Kenko GmbH (Germany)
- Cargill, Inc. (US)
- Fraken Biochem Co., Ltd. (China)
- Ingredion Inc. (US)
- Roquette Freres (France)
- Sanxinyuan Food Industry Corporation Limited (China)
8. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
1. THE UNITED STATES
6. THE MIDDLE EAST
7. LATIN AMERICA
IV. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
Total Companies Profiled: 67 (including Divisions/Subsidiaries 77)
- The United States (20)
- Canada (1)
- Japan (6)
- Europe (12)
- France (2)
- Germany (3)
- The United Kingdom (2)
- Rest of Europe (5)
- Asia-Pacific (Excluding Japan) (38)
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/f9nkkh/sugar_alcohols
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets