FELTON, Calif., Nov. 18, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- The global streaming analytics market size is anticipated to be USD 35,986.4 million in 2025, as per Million Insights. It is estimated that the market would witness 28.9% CAGR over the forecast duration. The demand for streaming analytics services has increased considerably in the past few years in both large- and small-scale companies. The demand is supplemented by the ability of streaming analytics services to provide deeper analytics on how consumers perceive the content. This helps companies in better decision making along with offering personalized services.
Increasing adoption of innovative technologies such as IoT, big data and sensors in industries such as media and entertainment, government, healthcare and manufacturing is expected to propel the market growth. In addition, increasing volume of data generated from mobile and internet banking solution services is projected to bolster the demand for streaming analytics services in financial services institutions.
Please click here to get the sample pdf and find more details on "Streaming Analytics Market" Report 2025.
Apart from various end-user industries, streaming analytics services are increasingly working with government bodies in the development of smart cities solutions such as smart metering and intelligent traffic monitoring. With the increasing focus on digital transformation technologies in emerging countries, streaming analytics solutions are expected to gain traction in the next six years.
Despite various advantages of streaming analytics services, factors such as lack of skilled workforce, concern regarding data security and high initial cost are projected to restrain the streaming analytics market growth. Across the globe, government bodies are implementing stringent regulation regarding the security of personal data.
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- Based on component, the software category accounted for the largest share in the market.
- Cloud deployment is projected to gain traction over the forecast duration owing to reduced investment.
- Risk management is anticipated to witness the highest growth from 2019 to 2025 in terms of streaming analytics deployment solutions.
- Media and entertainment division is likely to emerge as the fastest-growing segment over the forecast period.
- Asia Pacific is anticipated to register the highest growth over the forecast years owing to rising penetration of smartphone and internet in countries such as India and China.
Browse 120 page research report with TOC on "Global Streaming Analytics Market" at: https://www.millioninsights.com/industry-reports/global-streaming-analytics-market
Million Insights has segmented the global streaming analytics market on the basis of component, deployment, application, end use and region:
- Streaming Analytics Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 - 2025)
- Professional Services
- Managed Services
- Streaming Analytics Deployment Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 - 2025)
- Streaming Analytics Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 - 2025)
- Fraud Detection
- Marketing & Sales
- Risk Management
- Predictive Asset Management
- Network Management & Optimization
- Location Intelligence
- Supply Chain Management
- Streaming Analytics End Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 - 2025)
- IT & Telecom
- Media & Entertainment
- Streaming Analytics Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 - 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Read the Latest Press Releases by Million Insights:
- LED Modular Display Market - The global LED modular display market size is estimated to account for US 12.59 billion in 2027. The market is estimated to register over 13.0% CAGR from 2020 to 2027. Growing demand for displaying multiple information and rise in the number of outdoor events are attributing to market growth.
- Smart Electricity Meters Market - The global smart electricity meters market size is projected to account for USD 18.9 billion by 2027. It is likely that the market would register 7.8% CAGR over the forecast duration. The demand for energy security is gaining traction in the energy sector.
- U.S. Wound Care Centers Market - The United States wound care centers market size is projected to account for USD 17.0 billion by the end of 2027, growing at 3.7% CAGR over the forecast duration, as per a new study by Million Insights. Rise in awareness about the application of Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy (HBOT) in the treatment of chronic wounds coupled with increasing geriatrics population is driving the market growth.
- Precision Farming Market - The global precision farming market is projected to reach USD 12.9 billion by 2027 with a CAGR of 13.0%. Precision farming is known as site-specific crop management and satellite farming, which is a smart farming technique that uses information technologies such as IoT, GIS, GPS and remote sensing tools.
About Million Insights:
Million Insights, is a distributor of market research reports, published by premium publishers only. We have a comprehensive marketplace, that will enable you to compare data points, before you make a purchase. Enabling informed buying, is our motto and we strive hard to ensure that our clients get to browse through multiple samples, prior to an investment. Service flexibility & the fastest response time are two pillars, on which our business model is founded. Our market research report store includes in-depth reports, from across various industry verticals, such as healthcare, technology, chemicals, food & beverages, consumer goods, material science & automotive.
Research Support Specialist, USA
Toll Free: 1-866-831-4085
Follow Us: LinkedIn | Twitter
SOURCE Million Insights