DUBLIN, Aug. 18, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jj359r/2015_strategies) has announced the addition of the "2015 Strategies in the Italian Hospital Infectious Disease Testing Market" report to their offering.
This new report contains 897 pages, 77 tables, and presents a comprehensive opportunities in the French hospital microbiology testing market, including:
- Major issues pertaining to the French hospital laboratory practice, as well as key economic, regulatory, demographic, social and technological trends with significant market impact during the next ten years.
- Current scientific views on the definition, epidemiology, and etiology of major infectious diseases and microorganisms.
- Volume and sales forecasts for 80 microbiology tests performed in French hospital laboratories.
- Instrumentation technologies and feature comparison of leading analyzers.
- Sales and market shares of leading suppliers by test.
- Emerging diagnostic technologies and their potential market applications.
- Product development opportunities.
- Profiles of current and emerging suppliers, including their sales, market shares, product portfolios, marketing tactics, technological know-how, new products in R&D, collaborative arrangements and business strategies.
- Business opportunities and strategic recommendations for suppliers.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jj359r/2015_strategies
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets