DUBLIN, Aug. 18, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9mxk9x/2015_strategies) has announced the addition of the "2015 Strategies in the European Respiratory Diseases Diagnostic Testing Market" report to their offering.
This new 335-page report provides analysis of the European respiratory disease testing market, including emerging tests, technologies, instrumentation, sales forecasts by country, market shares, and strategic profiles of leading suppliers.
About this Report
This report presents detailed analysis of the Respiratory Disease market in Europe (France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK). Current scientific views on epidemiology and etiology are provided for Adenovirus, Influenza, Legionella, Mononucleosis, Mycoplasma, Pneumonia, RSV and Tuberculosis. The report provides test volume and sales forecasts by country and market segment, including:
- Commercial/Private Labs
- Physician Offices
- Public Health Labs
In addition to test volume and sales projections, the report presents sales and market share estimates for major suppliers of respiratory disease diagnostic products, by test and country. Also, the report:
- Examines market applications of Molecular Diagnostics, Monoclonal Antibodies, Immunoassays, IT and other emerging technologies; thirteen
- Reviews features and operating characteristics of major analyzers usedfor respiratory disease testing;
- Profiles key suppliers and potential market entrants developing innovativetechnologies and products; and
- Analyzes emerging opportunities, alternative market penetration strategies, market entry barriers/risks, and strategic planning issues.
- The report is based on a combination of primary and secondary information sources, including interviews with laboratory directors, and executives of leading diagnostics companies and start-up firms developing innovative products in the five major European countries.
- In addition to primary sources of information, a comprehensive review of the most recent technical and business publications, manufacturer product and financial literature, as well as the author's proprietary data files was conducted.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9mxk9x/2015_strategies
Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets