- Complimentary webinar highlights trends, tools and strategies in optimizing energy cost and consumption
MOUNTAIN VIEW, California, June 19, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
2:00 p.m. EDT on Tuesday, June 26, 2012
Online, with complimentary registration
Frost & Sullivan's Principal Consultant Farah Saeed and Constellation's VP of Major Accounts Andrew Singer
Advanced metering, enterprise software and real time energy market prices are all developments that drive the accessibility of "energy data" to points of availability not seen before. However, many businesses and government agencies continue to struggle in utilizing this information effectively to gain insight and long-term control over their energy costs in the procurement process. With the uncertainty of future energy rates and the fluctuation of end-user energy demand, organizations that can incorporate data into a strategic energy procurement plan can better project, prepare and control one of the top five operational expenses–energy cost.
This one-hour energy management webinar by Constellation, Frost & Sullivan and Environmental Leader will provide insight on the:
- Definitions of "energy data" and "strategic energy procurement" and why companies are not optimizing these resources and approaches
- Challenges in terms of controlling energy usage and consumption costs
- Tools for mitigating energy costs
- Industry trends for demand response and energy management, including how leading companies are using strategic energy procurement to lower energy costs and consumption
An increasing number of companies are recognizing the importance of controlling energy expenditure and are actively evaluating and implementing strategies designed to reduce or flatten electric loads. This webinar will highlight issues that are influencing companies to take charge of their electricity consumption, as well as discuss practical strategies for building an energy procurement program that utilizes energy data to mitigate price risk, allows more accurate energy budgeting and forecasting, and gives the flexibility to optimize both energy spend and consumption across the enterprise.
- All webinar attendees will receive the complimentary whitepaper, "Strategic Energy Procurement: Using Data to Forecast, Plan and Manage Your Energy Spend."
- For more information about Frost & Sullivan's Energy & Power Systems practice, please visit: http://www.frost.com/EPS.
- To attend the briefing, click here to register, or email firstname.lastname@example.org your full name, job title, company name, company telephone number, company email address and website, city, state and country.
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants.
Our "Growth Partnership" supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
For more than 50 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community. Is your organization prepared for the next profound wave of industry convergence, disruptive technologies, increasing competitive intensity, Mega Trends, breakthrough best practices, changing customer dynamics and emerging economies?
Frost & Sullivan
SOURCE Frost & Sullivan