-- The vendor directory provides the missing frame of reference, higher-level perspective, and a simple starting point to navigate through the BDA market
MOUNTAIN VIEW, California, Nov. 18, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Thousands of enterprises are expressing an increasing interest in BDA solutions, but their initial need for frame of reference and direction in the BDA market has been left unmet. Although the web may offer an array of information and commentary from a fragmented universe of sources, there has yet to be a high-level perspective or simple starting point of reference, until now.
Based off of recent market research and industry analysis of BDA clients in 2014, Stratecast | Frost & Sullivan have compiled a BDA Vendor Directory, categorized by five groups for over 18 solution types to help enterprises, buyers and sellers alike, through the process of identifying the most appropriate vendor and solutions which best meet their needs.
For more information on the research and a copy of the BDA vendor directory, please click the following link: http://bit.ly/1xIm4PV
What value does the BDA Vendor Directory provide?
The BDA Vendor Directory provides information on more than 300 vendors offering products that range from core database technologies and general-purpose analytic software platforms, to specialized application software targeting narrow technical niches and specific industries.
The BDA Vendor Directory Covers the Following Categories:
- Mobile, Retail, and Location Analytics
- Social and Site Analytics
- Big Data & Analytics Core Products and Services
- Customer Experience, Marketing, and Sales Analytics
- Business Process and Strategic Analytics
Who will benefit from this Directory?
Enterprise and business decision makers who oversee big data investments, big data technology vendors who want to understand their competition, and those interested in the rapidly evolving big data market, will find this directory as an invaluable guide and an essential source of reference.
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants.
Our "Growth Partnership" supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
For more than 50 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community. Is your organization prepared for the next profound wave of industry convergence, disruptive technologies, increasing competitive intensity, Mega Trends, breakthrough best practices, changing customer dynamics and emerging economies?
Corporate Communications – North America
SOURCE Frost & Sullivan