DALLAS, May 15, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
ReportsnReports.com announces a Flat 10% Discount on ALL market research reports by BioInformant WorldWide, LLC through June 20, 2012. Whether stem cells are to be studied functionally or based on source tissues, our database of reports on stem cells is sure to meet your research requirements.
Here is a list of reports on which you get a Flat 10% Discount through June 20, 2012:
- Stem Cell Research Products: Opportunities, Tools & Technologies - http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/10597-stem-cell-research-products-opportunities-tools-technologies.html
The stem cell research products market (excluding stem cell antibodies) was valued at $1.28 billion for the full year 2011 and is projected to increase to $2.10 billion by 2016. The total market for all types of stem cell products - including stem cell research products, stem cell antibodies, and stem cell therapies - was valued at $5.72 billion for the full year 2011. This report identifies, defines, and quantifies each market segment within the stem cell product industry.
- Capitalizing on Opportunities in Cord Blood Industry Growth - http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/10596-capitalizing-on-opportunities-in-cord-blood-industry-growth.html
This research helps you with data and analysis on rate of entrants to the cord blood banking industry, revenue distinctions among existing banks, effect of new entrants for existing competitors, leveraging global tactics for growth and more.
- Cord Blood Banking - Comprehensive Industry Database (2012) - http://www.marketreportsonline.com/157184-cord-blood-bankin.html
As of 2012, 510 cord blood banks are active in 97 countries around the world. This database contains nearly 7000 global cord blood industry contacts from top 15 countries and around 9 categories.
- Mesenchymal Stem Cells, Advances & Applications - http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/10598-mesenchymal-stem-cells-advances-applications.html
This market research report focuses on recent advances in MSC research applications, explores research priorities by market segment, highlights individual labs and end-users of MSC research products, explores the competitive environment for MSC research products, and provides 5-year growth and trend analysis.
- Opportunities in Human Embryonic Stem Cell (hESC) Products - http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/10600-opportunities-in-human-embryonic-stem-cell-hesc-products.html
This study explores the complex IP landscape affecting development of human embryonic stem cell products, providing clear guidance for companies that want to enter the product area.
- Strategic Development of Neural Stem & Progenitor Cell Products - http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/10599-strategic-development-of-neural-stem-progenitor-cell-products.html
Explore information on applications, application priorities, patents, projected 5-years market growth, Competitors covering suppliers of neural stem & progenitor cell products and their products offered, Specialty pharmaceutical companies in neural stem & progenitor cell therapies, Breakdown of stem cell research activity by cell type, Potential end-users of neural stem cell products, Product ideas & suggestions and more.
- Choices in Cord Blood Banking: Factors Influencing Parental Decision Making - http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/10595-choices-in-cord-blood-banking-factors-influencing-parental-decis.html
This report uses end-user surveys of expectant parents and technology-derived data to determine the factors involved in parental-decision making. More than 1,200 expectation parents in the U.S., Canada, Europe and other international regions answered a detailed survey between November 2008 and January 2009.
Utilize your research budgets wisely by leveraging this Flat 10% Discount on all above listed studies through June 20, 2012 from our repository of market research reports. If you do not find what you are looking for within the stem cell market, share your specific requirements and we will work on your behalf to find the research report that meets your needs. Alternatively, we also help you with custom research reports where your research specifications and budget are defined. We thrive to deliver market insights that help you frame strategies and take decisions. Contact email@example.com for further information.
ReportsnReports.com (http://www.reportsnreports.com/) is an online market research reports library of 175,000+ in-depth studies of over 5000 micro markets. Our database includes reports by leading publishers from across the globe. We provide 24/7 online and offline support service to our customers.
TX, Dallas North - Dominion Plaza,
17304, Preston Road,
Suite 800, Dallas 75252
Explore Company Profiles, SWOT Analysis, Market & Geography Specific Quarterly Reports and more @ http://www.marketreportsonline.com/