NICOSIA, Cyprus, June 12, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
Reduce FX Payment Costs while Eliminating Foreign Currency Volatility
The TFI Group has addressed the needs of the corporate community since 1999. Staying abreast of the current economic situation which is defined by volatility and uncertainty, TFI Markets Financial Services introduces two innovating services, which are targeted at the corporate client who wants to reduce costs associated with the execution of funds transfers and protect their profit margins from foreign exchange fluctuations.
The two services, TFI Pay and TFI Hedge, are an integral part of TFI's long-term strategy to provide corporate solutions that meet real customer needs and at the same time deliver significant and tangible cost savings.
The TFI Pay service enables corporate clients to transfer funds worldwide, within an extended working hour timeframe and at drastically reduced costs. More specifically TFI Pay provides clients with:
- The ability to make payments in foreign currencies at the best possible exchange rate.
- A single, low transfer fee without charging any foreign exchange commission or other additional transaction costs.
- The option to lock-in a specific exchange rate or facilitate more complex order structures.
- The ability to conduct transactions on a 24 hour basis.
The TFI Hedge service provides the user with the ability to dynamically limit currency risk exposure. It aims at the corporate client with revenues, expenses or operations in foreign currencies and provides users with the right set of tools to protect their bottom lines from adverse currency fluctuations. Furthermore, it offers:
- The ability to monitor and manage currency exposure in real time.
- The most competitive pricing.
- The option to combine with TFI Pay in order to execute payments at a lower cost.
At TFI we are always dedicated to the provision of personalized service that meets the business needs of our clients. As always, we are at your disposal to assist you on how to best reduce payment costs and protect your profit margins.
You can visit TFIMARKETS.com today for more information or give us a call at: +357-22-749-800
The TFI Group was established in 1999 and specializes in providing currency related treasury services to its clients. TFI Markets Ltd is licensed and regulated by the Central Bank of Cyprus (license no. 18.104.22.168) and the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (licence no. 117/10).
MICHAEL PILLOS, Marketing & Communications Manager, email@example.com, +357(99)377073
SOURCE TFI Markets