Set against the iconic cityscape of Venice, this year's GEPET on May 9-10 covers the EU's proposed circular economy, sustainable packaging and the newest PET technologies. The summit's speakers and delegates are welcome to the Starlinger viscotec sponsored Networking & Cocktail Dinner on a Venetian Galleon on 9th May evening.
VENICE, Italy, March 22, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Starlinger viscotec is a specialist in PET recycling technology, especially food grade applications, and also a key player in Europe's PET market.
In addition to the gala evening - join us on May 9-10 to connect with influential peers and for vibrant sessions led by leading Global and Regional Speakers:
- Italian bottled water company Sanpellegrino provides the company's perspective on 'PET Packaging Trends and Outlook'.
- British retailer Marks & Spencer & Swiss retailer Migros-Genossenschafts-Bund present their sustainable packaging initiatives in respective sessions.
- Brand Owner P&G joins in with a case study of 'Sustainable Packaging and Importance of Partnerships - Tracers for Optimized Sorting/Recycling'.
- Italy's tray producer Coopbox Group offers a novel approach to 'Transforming from EPS Tray to PET Trays for Fresh Food Packaging'.
- PET producer Equipolymers shares a timely session on EU's proposed Circular Economy and its impact on the region's packaging sector.
View CMT's 17th Greater Europe PET Packaging & Applications Summit event schedule.
Sustainability focused discussions also include Barpimo and Aimplas sharing the 'Development of Thermosetting Resins from PET Waste' and Associate Sponsor - Gneuss elaborating on 'High-Quality and Energy-efficient Polyester Recycling for Food and Non-Food Applications'.
Featured sessions on packaging innovations, new trends & processing technologies are led by:
- Plastipak on the company's newest innovation - PET Aerosol Cans
- Xaar - one of the pioneers of Digital Printing on PET bottles technology - presents 'Power of Digital Printing onto PET as part of an Industrial Filling and Packaging Process'
- Luncheon Sponsor - Piovan shares its Integrated PET Processing: Technological Advancements and Innovative Solutions
The summit organized by Centre for Management Technology (CMT) includes GSI detailing on 'Managing PET Price Volatility and how to Optimize your Purchasing Strategy', PCI Wood Mackenzie sharing the 'Global PET Market Outlook', K-PET Consulting on 'PET: More than Bottles for Mineral Water and Fruit Trays' and Latvian converter Trypet on 'Wide-Mouth RSBM and Low-Volume, Low-Cost Customized Solutions for PET Containers and Caps'.
View event website or call Hafizah Adam at +65 6346 9218 for more details.
SOURCE Centre for Management Technology