SAN FRANCISCO, Feb. 4, 2019 /PRNewswire/ --
Global Starch and Starch Product Market is expected to grow at a significant CAGR in the upcoming period as the scope and its applications are rising enormously across the globe. Starch is also termed as "amylum" is a polymeric carbohydrate with a large number of glucose units like amylose and amylopectin. It is granular, white, organic chemical mainly produced by all green plants and serves the plant as a reserve food supply. It is insoluble in alcohol, cold water, and other solvents. Its chemical formula is (C6H10O5) n. The main source of starch is corn (maize) in comparison with other sources like rice, wheat, tapioca, and potato. Starch and starch product market is segmented based on type, product type, distribution channel, and region. Resistant starch, slowly digesting starch, rapidly digesting starch, and other types could be explored in Starch and Starch Product in the forecast period. Wheat, maize, potato, manioc (cassava), cereal, bread, legumes, cake, and other product types could be explored in starch and starch product in the forecast period. Maize sector may account for the significant market share of Starch and Starch Product and is estimated to continue its dominance in the years to come. The reason behind the overall market growth could be high demand from consumers.
The market may be categorized based on supermarket & hypermarket, retail stores, online store, and others could be explored in the forecast period. Based on end-user the starch and starch product is classified into the food industry, bakery, and others. Starch and starch product market is segmented geographically into Americas (North America, South America), Europe (Eastern Europe, Western Europe), Asia Pacific (India, China, Japan, New Zealand, and Australia), Middle East (UAE, Saudi, and Qatar) and Africa (South Africa).Globally, North America may account for the significant market share of starch and starch product and is estimated to lead the overall market in the years to come. The reason behind the overall market growth could be the presence of key manufacturers in the region and high demand from end users. The United States is a major consumer in this region.
Europe and the Asia Pacific are also estimated to have a positive influence on the future growth. Europe is the second largest region with significant market share. However, Asia Pacific is estimated to grow at the highest CAGR in the forecast period. The key players of starch and starch product market are Everest Starch (Ind) Pvt. Ltd., Angel Starch And Chemicals Pvt. Ltd., Agri International LLC, National Food, A.M Food Chemical Co. Ltd., and Tate & Lyle, Roquette. These players are concentrating on inorganic growth to sustain themselves amidst fierce competition. The report package Global Starch and Starch Product Market to 2021 offers the most up-to-date industry data on the actual market situation, and future outlook for starches and starch products in the world. Along with a global starches and starch products market report, the package includes country reports from the following countries: Canada, China, France, Germany, Indonesia, Japan, Mexico, South Korea, United Kingdom, and United States.
Access 319 page research report with TOC on "Starch and Starch Product Market" available with Radiant Insights, Inc. @ https://www.radiantinsights.com/research/global-starch-and-starch-product-market-to-2021
The research includes historical data from 2010 to 2016 and forecasts until 2021 which makes the reports an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and product managers, consultants, analysts, and other people looking for key industry data in readily accessible documents with clearly presented tables and graphs.
- The reports help answer the following questions:
- What is the size (volume and value) of the starch and starch product market in the world and in the top 10 global countries?
- How much starches and starch products are produced in the world and in the top 10 global countries?
- What is the price of starches and starch products in the world and in the top 10 global countries?
- How is the market split into different types of starches and starch products?
- How are the overall market and different product types growing?
- How is the market predicted to develop in the future?
- Who are the market players?
- The latest industry data included in the reports:
- Demand (volume and value) for starches and starch products, 2010-2021
- Production of starches and starch products, 2010-2021
- Price of starches and starch products, 2010-2021
- Starch and starch product market size by product type, 2010-2021
- Growth rates of the overall market and different product segments, 2010-2021
- Shares of different product segments of the overall market, 2010, 2016, and 2021
- The market data is given for the following product segments:
- Maize (corn) starch
- Manioc (cassava) starch
- Potato starch
- Wheat starch
- Wheat gluten
- Maize (corn) oil (crude)
- Other maize (corn) oil
- Glucose and glucose syrup
- Chemically pure fructose
- Other fructose and fructose syrup
- Tapioca and substitutes
- Dextrins and other modified starches
- Other starches and starch products
- Among the key reasons to purchase include the following:
- Gain an outlook of the historical development, current market situation, and future outlook of the starch and starch product market in the world to 2021
- Track industry developments and identify market opportunities
- Plan and develop marketing, market-entry, market expansion, and other business strategies by identifying the key market opportunities and prospects
- Save time and money with the readily accessible key market data included in the reports. The data is clearly presented and can be easily incorporated into presentations and internal reports.
At Radiant Insights, we work with the aim to reach the highest levels of customer satisfaction. Our representatives strive to understand diverse client requirements and cater to the same with the most innovative and functional solutions.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Radiant Insights, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-928-9744
SOURCE Radiant Insights, Inc.