-- SSH Communications Security Selected for Breadth of Security Offerings Including Transparent Monitoring Of Administrator Access
HELSINKI and WALTHAM, Massachusetts, April 13, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- SSH Communications Security, known the world over as the inventor of the ubiquitous Secure Shell and SFTP protocols, today announced a new business alliance and distributor agreement with FUJITSU SOCIAL SCIENCE LABORATORY LIMITED (Fujitsu SSL), a leading information technology and technical support services provider in Japan. Under terms of the agreement, Fujitsu SSL will add SSH Communications Security's CryptoAuditor, Universal SSH Key Manager, Secure Shell HealthCheck, Tectia SSH Client and Server and Tectia ConnectSecure to its solutions and service offerings.
With SSH Communications Security, Fujitsu SSL is now able to offer customers award-winning security technology capabilities to secure its critical infrastructure against malicious activities and advanced persistent threats (APTs). SSH Communications Security provides:
- Greater visibility and agility: The solutions enable organizations in Japan to gain a higher level of visibility into the operations and potential areas of risk in their IT environments and to respond faster to security incidents.
- In-depth security capabilities: SSH Communications Security's solutions offer multiple security benefits, including:
- Preventing data loss across encrypted channel traffic with inline, real-time and transparent audit capabilities for financial service providers, retailers and other enterprises transmitting sensitive information
- Providing a full analysis of the Secure Shell environment including trust maps, Secure Shell key locations, separation of duties plus ten other significant risk areas
- Delivering deep-dive analysis and recommended actions
- Enabling high-level visualization and risk management reporting for CISOs
- Secure communications within and between enterprise and government networks
Matthew McKenna, Chief Commercial Officer, SSH Communications Security, said:
"Cyber criminals continue to invent new ways to bypass security measures, even to the point of using those security measures, like encrypted channels, as a shield for their crimes. We are excited to bring SSH solutions to the Japanese market through Fujitsu SSL in close cooperation with our distributor partner DIT."
Ken Senda, Corporate Vice President, Fujitsu SSL, said:
"Organizations must be constantly vigilant on all fronts and stay abreast of the latest security technologies in order to keep their data and their customers safe. By offering these tools, our customers can now strengthen the security of their critical infrastructure against malicious activities and Advanced Persistent Threats."
About SSH Communications Security
As the inventor of the SSH protocol, we have a twenty-year history of leading the market in developing advanced security solutions that enable, monitor, and manage encrypted networks. Over 3,000 customers across the globe trust the company's encryption, access control and encrypted channel monitoring solutions to meet complex compliance requirements, improve their security posture and save on operational costs. SSH Communications Security is headquartered in Helsinki and has offices in the Americas, Europe and Asia. The company's shares (SSH1V) are quoted on the NASDAQ OMX Helsinki. For more information, visit www.ssh.com
SSH Communications Security
Tel: +358 40 549 3387
SOURCE SSH Communications Security