- Demand for rejuvenating non-alcoholic drinks is growing exponentially across the globe. Owing to this demand the global squash drinks market is projected to witness a substantial growth
- Blending various drinks has become a major trend in food and beverages industry. This trend has raised many followers across the globe, which is further propelling the growth of global squash drinks market
ALBANY, New York, March 4, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- As per a recent study by Transparency Market Research, the global squash drinks market is projected to witness a substantial growth during the tenure of 2019 to 2029. The growth of the market is attributed to the growing acceptance of non-alcoholic beverages by various consumers across the globe. Looking at the massive rate of acceptance, the global squash drinks market is projected to experience s robust ~5% CAGR and is expected to generate ~US$ 1.4 Bn during the forecast period of 2019 to 2029, says the report by Transparency Market Research.
"Food and beverages industry is experiencing a paradigm shift from alcoholic to non-alcoholic beverages. These beverages are widely accepted, supported, and promoted by the people who are exceptionally conscious about their health. Since, these drinks lack sugar content, they are highly preferred by the people who are highly health consciousness. Owing to these health benefits and widespread acceptance by the consumers across the globe, the global squash drinks market is projected to witness a substantial growth during the tenure of 2019 to 2029" –Transparency Market Research.
Download PDF Brochure - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=74716
Key Findings in Global Squash Drinks Market Study
In order to offer 360-degree of analysis of global squash drinks market to the readers, the report classifies the market into various categories. These categories are further classified into various segments that can the readers to understand the dynamics of the global squash drinks market. Moreover, with the help of these insights, the readers can develop effective insights that can help them have a sustainable future in the global squash drinks market. Some of the major findings from the report are as follow:
- Blended products segment within product type category of the global squash drinks market is projected to dominate the market. As per the report, blended products shall accrue ~263,200 metric tons in terms of volume. The dominance of the category is the result of demand for various types of squash drinks among the consumers across the globe.
- No-added sugar segment under product type category is expected to witness a significant growth in the global squash drinks market. The prominence of the segment is the result of growing health consciousness among youth around the world. Moreover, widespread acceptance of the drink by diabetic patients is also a major factor that propels the growth of no-added sugar segment in the global squash drinks market from 2019 to 2029.
Explore the actionable insights from the report on global squash drinks market available under the title: Squash Drinks Market (Nature: Regular and Blended; Product Type: No Added Sugar and Added Sugar; Base Type: Citrus Fruit, Berry, Tropical & Exotic Fruit, and Mixed Fruit; and Distribution Channel: Online Retailing and Store-based Retailing) - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast, 2019 – 2029 at https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/squash-drinks-market.html
Major Drivers Mentioned in Global Squash Drinks Market Study
With the help of insights about the drivers, the report help the readers to understand and leverage the momentum of the global squash drinks market. The insights from the report help the players to know the precise factors that are propelling the growth of global squash drinks market. It also help businesses to leverage the best opportunities for a successful future in the global squash drinks market. Some of the major factors propelling the growth of global squash drinks market are listed below:
- The demand for healthier and nutritive food products has increased substantially in recent years. These demand are calling for food and beverages that can fulfil the demand for nutrition in among the consumers without compromising the taste. This demand is has stimulated the producers to develop non-alcoholic and no-added sugar beverages. These developments of such beverages is the major factor that is propelling the growth of global squash drinks market from 2019 to 2029.
- Massive acceptance of squash drinks in the millennials is also a vital growth propelling driver for global squash drinks market. The aggressive promotions using print, electronic, digital media has brought the squash drinks in a large number of houses. Moreover, the replenishing taste is also widely accepted by the people of every age. Owing to these factors the global squash drinks market is expected to witness a robust growth during the tenure of 2019 to 2029.
- Wide variety of flavors makes squash drinks as favorite beverage of a large group of people across the globe. Due to variety, people can have numerous options to choose from depending upon their taste preference and health condition. As a result of the vast variety pool of the beverage, the global squash drinks market is expected to witness a substantial growth from 2019 to 2029.
View Detailed Table of Contents at https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/report-toc/74716
Global Squash Drinks Market: Regional Analysis
Europe is projected to have the largest share in the regional front of global squash drinks market. This prominence of the region is attributed to the growing consumption of squash drinks in various beverages such as cocktails and other alcoholic beverages. Moreover, the consumption of non-alcoholic beverages' consumption has also increased in Europe, which as a result shall propel the dominance of the region in the global squash drinks market from 2019 to 2029.
Analyze squash drinks market growth in 30+ countries including US, Canada, Germany, United Kingdom, France, Italy, Russia, Poland, Benelux, Nordic, China, Japan, India, and South Korea. Request a sample of the study.
The global squash drinks market is projected to showcase a competitive and fragmented landscape. This scenario of the market is due to the dominance of various players over the dynamics of the global squash drinks market. However, because of the competitive landscape and exceptional dominance of prominent players over the market, new players are finding it difficult to enter and establish themselves in global squash drinks market.
To overcome this scenario, the new players are involving in various strategies such as mergers and collaborations. These strategies shall help the new players to accommodate essential resources that might help them have a sustainable future in the global squash drinks market from 2019 to 2029.
The global squash drinks market is segmented on the basis of:
Squash Drinks Market by Nature
Squash Drinks Market by Product Type
- No Added Sugar
- Added Sugar
Squash Drinks Market by Base Type
- Citrus Fruit
- Tropical & Exotic Fruit
- Black Currant
- Mixed Fruit
Squash Drinks Market by Distribution Channel
- Online Retailing
- Store-based Retailing
- Hypermarkets/ Supermarkets
- Convenience Stores
- Specialty Stores
- Forecourt Retailers
- Independent Grocery Stores
Squash Drinks Market by Region
- North America
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific (APAC)
- Australia & New Zealand
- Rest of APAC
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- GCC Countries
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Explore Transparency Market Research's award-winning coverage of the global Food & Beverages industry,
Fresh Cherries Market - The global fresh cherries market is expected to be valued at ~US$ 47.3 Bn in 2019, which is projected to rise at a CAGR of 8.5%, to reach ~US$ 107.2 Bn by 2029.
Edible Ink and Accessories Market - Revenue generated from the edible ink and accessories market has been estimated to be valued at ~US$ 23 Mn in 2019, which is projected to expand at a CAGR of ~7%, to reach US$ 45 Mn by 2029.
Texturized Vegetable Protein Market - Regional and local players in the texturized vegetable protein market are expected to collaborate with local farmers to secure supply of high-quality grains. This trend is likely to boost sales of cereal bars and snack drinks, owing to exceptional multi-sensory properties of premium-quality grains.
Organic Pea Protein Market - Revenue generated from the global organic pea protein market has been estimated to be valued ~US$ 45 Mn in 2019, which is projected to increase at a CAGR of ~8%, to reach ~US$ 96 Mn by the end of 2029.
Dehydrated Potato Products Market - Manufacturers in dehydrated potato products market, focusing on improving product quality for application in food processing, bakery products, soups and salads, and more, are likely to experience the most gains over the forecast period.
Gain access to Market Ngage, an AI-powered, real-time business intelligence that goes beyond the archaic research solutions to solve the complex strategy challenges that organizations face today. With over 15,000+ global and country-wise reports across 50,000+ application areas, Market Ngage is your tool for research on-the-go. From tracking new investment avenues to keeping a track of your competitor's moves, Market Ngage provides you with all the essential information to up your strategic game. Power your business with Market Ngage's actionable insights and remove the guesswork in making colossal decisions.
About Transparency Market Research
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company, providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY - 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
SOURCE Transparency Market Research