DUBLIN, June 7, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "South America Oil & Gas Pipeline Leak and Theft Detection Market By Onshore Vs. Offshore, By Application (Buried, Subsea & Refinery/Petrochemical), By Source of Revenue, By Equipment, By Technology Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2012-2022" report to their offering.
South America Oil & Gas Pipeline Leak and Theft Detection Marke is projected to reach $ 0.09 billion by 2022.
Over the last 3 years, oil consumption in South America declined gradually. However, the scenario is expected to change with stabilizing of crude oil prices and hence, companies are now investing in exploring oil & gas reserves. South America is expected to witness highest growth in terms of offshore pipeline over the next five years.
In South America, pipeline addition is being majorly done in Brazil, after Saipem was awarded a number of contracts by Petrobras. Oil & gas pipeline industry in the region is anticipated to witness major investments in natural gas pipeline infrastructure, indicating a clear trend of high natural gas demand as compared to crude oil. More than 80% of the pipelines constructed during 2017-2022 are expected to be natural gas pipelines.
Few of the leading players in South America oil & gas pipeline leak and theft detection market include Honeywell International Inc, Yokogawa Electric Corp, Siemens AG, Schneider Electric, FMC Technologies, Emerson Process Management, GE Oil & Gas, Cisco Systems Inc., and Cameron International.
South America Oil & Gas Pipeline Leak and Theft Detection Market, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2012-2022 discusses
- Market Size & Share Forecast
- Regional and Country Market Analysis
- Segmental Analysis - By Location of Application (Buried Pipelines, Subsea Pipelines, and Refinery/ Petrochemical Complex), By Method of Leak Detection (Internal Vs. External), By Technology (Ultrasonic/Acoustic, Flow Monitoring, Fiber Optic, Vapor Sensing & Others), By Source of Revenue (Hardware, Software & Aftersales Services), By Equipment/Device (Flowmeters, Acoustic Sensors, Pressure Sensors/ Transducers, Intelligent Pigging/ Smart Ball Technology, Cable Sensors & Others)
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Market Trends & Developments
- Use of Self-propelled Robotic Devices in Pipeline Leak Detection
- Introduction of Smart Wireless Sensor Network for Pipeline Leak detection
- Installation of Smart Leak Detection System with CCTVs
- Growing Environmental Concerns
- Formation of Join Industry Projects (JIPs)
- Increasing Research & Development Activities
- Advancements in Intelligent Pigging Technology
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. Global Oil & Gas Pipeline Leak and Theft Detection Market Outlook
5. South America Oil & Gas Pipeline Leak and Theft Detection Market Outlook
6. Market Dynamics
7. Market Trends & Developments
8. Competitive Landscape
- Cameron International
- Cisco Systems Inc.
- Emerson Process Management
- FMC Technologies
- GE Oil & Gas
- Honeywell International Inc
- Schneider Electric
- Siemens AG
- Yokogawa Electric Corp
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vlwvv6/south_america_oil
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets