DUBLIN, Ireland, February 12, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6w9fbz/south_african) has announced the addition of the "South African Public Sector ICT Market"report to their offering.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130307/600769 )
This research service provides an overview of the market opportunities for the ICT solutions in the public sector in South Africa. It highlights some of the key trends in the South African public sector based on ICT spending by the country's 9 provinces, with a special focus on the 3 leading provinces - Gauteng, the Western Cape, and KwaZulu-Natal.
The research service outlines the main drivers and restraints of the market for communication and analytics technologies and services in South Africa. It also provides estimated market forecasts, as well as predictions and recommendations. The base year is 2012 and the study period is from 2012 to 2018.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer:
- What are the main developmental areas for the South African public sector?
- What are the main projects focuses of the 3 main provinces: Gauteng, Western Cape, and KwaZulu-Natal?
- What is the level of government expenditure aligned to ICT projects? What are the key challenges and provincial department requirements in ICT project delivery in the public sector?
- How can private sector companies take part in government initiatives?
- Are the products/services offered by current vendors meeting the public sector's needs or is there additional development needed?
- What are the key best practices in the delivery of ICT projects to South African provincial departments?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. Total Public Sector ICT Market
- External Challenges: Drivers and Restraints
- Forecast and Trends
4. Gauteng Breakdown
5. KwaZulu-Natal Breakdown
6. Western Cape Breakdown
7. Other Provinces Breakdown
8. The Last Word
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6w9fbz/south_african
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets