DUBLIN, Apr. 07, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --Research and Markets
(http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/tcf9qb/south_africa_tyre) has announced the addition of the "South Africa Tyre Market Forecast and Opportunities, 2020" report to their offering.
Tyre market in South Africa is forecast to exhibit a CAGR of over 11% through 2020
Rising per capita income, expanding automotive fleet, increasing automobile exports and continuing launch of new vehicle models in the domestic market, are the major factors driving automotive industry in South Africa. Growth in automotive sector is resulting in increased demand for both OEM and replacement tyres. Segment wise, passenger car tyres are expected to remain dominant in the market through 2020. In 2014, replacement tyre segment dominated the market, predominantly on account of extensive use of commercial vehicles for construction purposes. Replacement segment is expected to retain its dominance in the market over the forecast period.
South Africa is one of the fastest developing countries in the world. Provinces of Gauteng, the Eastern Cape and KwaZulu-Natalare prominent commercial destinations in the country. With a population of over 54 million, the country maintains a large motor vehicle fleet which is continuously expanding, and thereby boosting the country's tyre demand. Development of urban areas, improving infrastructure and enhanced government support are serving as catalysts to the growth of automotive market in the country.
Trends & Developments
- Automobile Sector Scenario
- Retread Tyres Market Scenario
- Tyre Recycling Projects
- Presence of Japanese and German Companies
- OEM Concentration in Selected Regions
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Methodology
2. Market Overview
3. Analyst View
4. South Africa Tyre Market Outlook
5. South Africa Replacement Tyre Market Outlook
6. South Africa Passenger Car Tyre Market Outlook
7. South Africa Commercial Vehicle Tyre Market Outlook
8. South Africa Two-Wheeler Tyre Market Outlook
9. South Africa OTR Tyre Market Outlook
10. Raw Material Analysis
11. South Africa Tyre Trade Analysis
12. Market Dynamics
13. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
14. Market Trends & Developments
15. South Africa Economic Profile
16. Competitive Landscape
17. Strategic Recommendations
- Apollo Tyres SA (Pty) Ltd.
- Goodyear SA (Pty) Ltd.
- Bridgestone SA (Pty) Ltd.
- Continental Tyres SA (Pty) Ltd.
- Sumitomo Rubber SA (Pty) Ltd.
- Michelin Tyre Company SA (Pty) Ltd.
- Yokohama South Africa
- Pirelli Tyre (Pty) Ltd.
- Cooper Tyres South Africa
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/tcf9qb/south_africa_tyre
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets