GURUGRAM, India, March 7, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- South Africa News
- It is expected that by the end of 2023, tillage equipments would continue to lead the market share capturing over 27% and registering a CAGR of close to 2% during 2018-2023. Tractors market is likely to expand with a CAGR close to 4% and planters & seeders are expected to register a CAGR around 2%. Precision Farming is likely to showcase the highest CAGR close to 7% with rise in demand by various entities. Combine harvesters are expected to showcase a CAGR close to 6% while tractors would register almost 3% CAGR during the forecast period.
- Free State would continue to generate highest market share of close to 26% in terms of sales volume by 2023. Kwa Zulu Natal, Western Cape and Mpumalanga are likely to showcase a CAGR of close to 2% each depicting a moderate growth rate during 2019-2023. The country is likely to experience growth in intensive farming techniques which would be well facilitated by higher mechanization & better adaptation observed.
- In the next 5-7 years, the market growth is expected to be fueled by rising demand & prices of agriculture produce, better government regulations, rise in mechanization rate and with the introduction of Agricultural Robots.
Growth in South Africa's agricultural equipment industry revenue in future shall be facilitated by growth in population, higher demand for agricultural produce and rise in farm area under crop production. Countries such as South Africa are expected to cater to a large proportion of the growing population due to the expandable arable land available the country. Some of South Africa's most produced crops include sugarcane, corn and soybeans which will continue to expand the agricultural market. The cost and quantity of soy and maize produced are expected to rise in the coming years thereby increasing the demand for tractors and its implements used for its production. The market is likely to be driven by rise in demand for multifunctional machinery. Manufacturers are expected to tie up with finance companies and provide efficient credit and repayment schemes in order to further stimulate demand of equipments in the future. Agricultural Robots are likely to perforate the Agricultural Market in the upcoming 5 years.
The South African government has supported large and medium scale farmers to a considerable extent thus elevating the agricultural machinery market over the last five years. This is expected to improve further in the future. To increase the overall demand for agriculture and thus agricultural machinery, the government has extended support through financial institutions like Development Financial Institutions (DFI) to the black producers. This is an incentive to provide access for small, medium and large scale black producers in the sector. South Africa is likely to experience an increase in the research funding and thereby the research conducted in agriculture in order to pave the way for a successful and rapid uptake of digital technology in farming. The economy will promote research funding in the most promising technology areas, notably automation, robotization, and digital connectivity.
Ken Research in its latest study "South Africa Agricultural Equipment Market Outlook to 2025 - By Product Type (Tractors, Tillage Equipment, Planters & Seeders, Sprayers, Combine Harvesters, Precision Farming and Others); By Domestic Sales and Import; By Region (Free State, Mpumalanga, Kwa Zulu Natal and others" suggests that the growth key is in the hands of the South African government to unlock financial barriers restraining the industry. This would lead the market to grow registering a CAGR close to 2% during the year 2018-2025.
Key Segments Covered
- Market Segmentation by Product Type Including Tractors, Tillage Equipment, Planters & Seeders, Sprayers, Combine Harvesters, Precision Farming and Others. (Sales Volume)
- Market Segmentation By Domestic Sales and Import (Sales Volume)
- Market Segmentation Including Free State, Mpumulanga, Northern Cape, Western Cape, Kwa Zulu Natal, Others By Region (Sales Volume)
Key Target Audience
- Existing Agricultural Equipment Companies
- New Market Entrants- Domestic OEMs
- New Market Entrants- Foreign OEMs
- Agricultural Equipment Financing Companies
- Government Bodies
- Investors & Venture Capital Firms
- Agricultural Equipment Manufacturers
- Agricultural Equipment Distributors
- Agricultural Equipment Associations
Time Period Captured in the Report:
- 2012-2018 – Historical Period
- 2019-2025 – Future Forecast
Companies Covered: Bell Equipment, Falcon Equipment, Radium Engineering, GC Tillage, AGRICO, Agri Supplies, AGRICON, Bestbier, Big Dutchman, BPI Manufacturing, Cape Agricultural Products, Enorossi, Gomselmash, Green Zone, Hose Manufacturer's (PTY) Limited, Monosem, Jinma Tractors South Africa, John Deere, New Holland, Landini, Massey Ferguson, Case IH, CLAAS, Valtra, Mahindra & Mahindra Limited, Valmont Industries Incorporated, World Group Company Limited, JCB Limited, Kuhn Group, Netafim Limited, Yanmar Company Limited, Agco Corporation, Agro Master, CNH Industrial and Morris Industries Limited, BHBW, Northmec, ARGO Industrial, DICLA, NHSA Agriculture Parts, Orchard Agrimek, Rebelo Agricultural Group, Southtrade, Vermeer equipment Sales, Mascor, BEPCO, DICKEY-John Corporation and Jupidex, New Holland, John Deere, Massey Ferguson, Case IH and CLAAS
For more information on the market research report please refer to the link below:
Brazil Agricultural Equipment Market Outlook to 2023 - By Product Type (Tractors, Combine Harvesters, Tillage Equipment, Precision Farming Equipments, Planters & Seeders and Others), By Domestic Production & Imports and By Region (South, North, Midwest and Mideast
The report provides a comprehensive analysis of Brazil's Agricultural Equipment Market including market evolution, overview, genesis, value chain, trade scenario, market size, market segmentations, competition scenario and others. Extensive focus has been placed in quantifying the sales volume of agricultural equipment, best sellers and price points. The report covers aspects such as market segmentation by product type (Tractors, Combine Harvesters, Tillage Equipment, Precision Farming Equipments, Planters & Seeders and Others), By Domestic Production & Imports and by Region (South, North, Midwest and Mideast).
The report covers aspects such as the market size on the basis of sales volume and revenue for Tractors, Combine Harvesters, Rice Transplanters and Tractor Implements. Further segmentation for Tractors by Horsepower, segmentation of Rice Transplanters by the number of rows and Tractor Implements has been showcased by products. The report also covers the market share, competitive landscape and warranty policies of agricultural equipments. In addition to this, the report also covers the mechanization rate, land under cultivation, farm holding structure, production of major crops, cropping pattern, average usage of agricultural equipment. Regulatory policies, the import duty structure, certification and emission standard, subsidies and financing options are covered in government regulation. This report will help industry consultants, agricultural machinery manufacturers and dealers, retail chains, potential entrants and other stakeholders to align their market centric strategies according to the ongoing and expected trends in the future.
The report provides a comprehensive analysis regarding the performance of the agricultural machinery and equipment market in Indonesia. The revenues of the industry have been segmented on the basis of agricultural machinery including Tractors, Combine Harvesters, Rice Transplanters and Tractor Implements. Under each segment, aspects such as market size on the basis of revenue and sales volume have been computed. The report also covers market share in each segment along with the competitive landscape of major agricultural machinery manufacturers, country overview on the basis of macro-economic variables, pricing analysis, agricultural overview and business model of major agricultural machinery manufacturers.
The report titled provides a comprehensive analysis of the agricultural machinery market in Thailand. The report covers aspects such as the market size on the basis of sales volume and revenue for Tractors, Combine Harvesters, Rice Transplanters and Tractor Implements. The segmentation for Tractors, Combine Harvesters and Rice Transplanters has been created on the basis of Horsepower while the segmentation for Tractor Implements has been showcased by products. The report also covers the market share, competitive landscape and working business model of major manufacturers, along with warranty policies and distribution channels of agricultural equipments. In addition to this, the report also covers the country overview, government regulation and agricultural overview of Thailand. GDP, Per Capita Income and Population Demographics are analyzed in country overview. Land under cultivation, Changes in cropping patterns, farm holding structure and scale of mechanization are covered in agricultural overview. Regulatory policies, the import duty structure, certification and emission standard, subsidies and financing options are covered in government regulation.
Ken Research Private Limited, Head Marketing
SOURCE Ken Research