LONDON, April 20, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Annual guide recognizes the best channel partner programs in the market
SOTI Inc., the world's leading provider of Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) and Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) solutions, announced today that CRN®, a brand of The Channel Company, has given SOTI a 5-Star rating in its 2016 Partner Program Guide. This annual guide is the definitive listing of technology vendors that service solution providers or provide products through the IT channel. The 5-Star Partner Program Guide rating recognises an elite subset of companies that offer solution providers the best partnering elements in their channel programs.
To determine the 2016 5-Star ratings, The Channel Company's research team assessed each vendor's application based on investments in program offerings, partner profitability, partner training, education and support, marketing programs and resources, sales support and communication.
Since the SOTI Altitude Partner Program was introduced in 2014, SOTI has been recognised with this prestigious award for the second consecutive year. Key successes include:
- 40 percent year-over-year channel growth: In 2015, SOTI significantly enhanced its global channel program, increasing its ecosystem by 40 percent year-over-year, and expanding its global channel reach to nearly 200 countries worldwide.
- More than 50 percent channel revenue growth: SOTI continues to refine its competitive advantage by investing increased resources into partner onboarding processes and sales-enablement training. By actively working together with its channel, SOTI saw channel revenue grow by more than 50 percent, which it attributes to enhanced solution-based sales and technical training, partner acceleration and revenue-enhancement programs.
- 56 percent growth in OEM channel: SOTI also strengthened its foothold as the leader in Android management, expanding its Android+ OEM relationships by 56 percent to over 95 device manufacturers representing more than 90 percent of the Android device market.
- Multi-OS, multi-form factor support: As the mobility landscape continues to grow, SOTI has embedded enhanced support for Google Android for Work, Samsung Knox, iOS, and Windows 10, giving partners the ability to have deeper management over any device regardless of its form factor.
- IoT business workflow enablement: During the last year, SOTI also introduced a robust set of APIs that allow its partners to integrate mobility management with a broader number of third-party systems and Internet of Things (IoT) devices for business workflows.
"Solution providers have more choices than ever before when it comes to selecting vendor partners. Identifying the right vendor with the right technologies and the right channel approach can mean the difference between successful adoption of a new technology or business model and an awkward, unnecessarily difficult integration," said Robert Faletra, CEO, The Channel Company. "Our annual Partner Program Guide and 5-Star ratings recognise the best channel programs available in the market today and serve as a valuable resource for solution providers looking for the right fit."
"Companies around the globe recognise mobile solutions are among the most strategic investments they will make. Having knowledgeable partners who can help them make and implement the right choices is critical," said Roula Vrsic, SOTI VP of Global Marketing. "SOTI is committed to helping our growing channel community perform at its very best, and this prestigious honor from CRN shows us we're on the right track."
The 2016 Partner Program Guide is available online at http://www.CRN.com/ppg2016 .
@TheChannelCo names @SOTI_INC to @CRN 2016 Partner Program Guide #CRNPPG http://www.CRN.com/ppg2016
About SOTI Inc.
SOTI is the world's most trusted provider of Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) solutions, with more than 15,000 enterprise customers and millions of devices managed worldwide. SOTI's innovative portfolio of solutions and services provide the tools organisations need to truly mobilise their operations and optimise their mobility investments. SOTI's flagship product, MobiControl, allows enterprises to enable, optimise and secure their mobile workforce across all platforms to support corporate-liable and Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) policies. SOTI extends secure mobility management to provide a total, flexible solution for comprehensive management and security of all mobile devices and connected peripherals deployed in an organisation. For more information, visit http://www.soti.net.
About the Channel Company
The Channel Company enables breakthrough IT channel performance with our dominant media, engaging events, expert consulting and education, and innovative marketing services and platforms. As the channel catalyst, we connect and empower technology suppliers, solution providers and end users. Backed by more than 30 years of unequaled channel experience, we draw from our deep knowledge to envision innovative new solutions for ever-evolving challenges in the technology marketplace. http://www.thechannelco.com
CRN is a registered trademark of The Channel Company, LLC. The Channel Company logo is a trademark of The Channel Company, LLC (registration pending). All rights reserved.
SOURCE SOTI Inc.