PARIS, Feb. 8, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Societe Generale, one of the largest European financial services groups, reports 2017 full year results. CEO Frédéric Oudéa comments on the Group's results.
Watch video interview and read transcript:
Topics covered in the interview include:
- Comments on FY 2017 results
- Performance by business
- Implementation of "Transform to Grow" Plan
About Societe Generale
Societe Generale is one of the largest European financial services groups. Based on a diversified and integrated banking model, the Group combines financial solidity with a strategy of sustainable growth, and aims to be the reference for relationship banking, recognised on its markets, close to clients, chosen for the quality and commitment of its teams.
Societe Generale has been playing a vital role in the economy for 150 years. With more than 145,000 employees, based in 66 countries, we serve on a daily basis 31 million clients throughout the world. Societe Generale's teams offer advice and services to individual, corporate and institutional customers in three core businesses:
- Retail banking in France with the Societe Generale branch network, Crédit du Nord and Boursorama, offering a comprehensive range of multi-channel financial services at the leading edge of digital innovation;
- International retail banking, insurance and financial services to corporates with a presence in developing economies and leading specialised businesses;
- Corporate and investment banking, private banking, asset management and securities services, with recognised expertise, top international rankings and integrated solutions.
Societe Generale is currently included in the main sustainability indices: DJSI (World and Europe), FTSE4Good (Global and Europe), Euronext Vigeo (World, Europe and Eurozone), Ethibel Sustainability Index (ESI) Excellence Europe, 4 of the STOXX ESG Leaders indices, MSCI Low Carbon Leaders Index.
For more information, you can follow us on twitter @societegenerale or visit our website www.societegenerale.com
SOURCE Societe Generale