COPENHAGEN, Denmark and SAN FRANCISCO, June 4, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- SMS PASSCODE®, a technology leader in adaptive multi-factor authentication software, today announced it has added support for Citrix ShareFile® to its authentication solution. SMS PASSCODE already protects an expansive portfolio of Citrix products, including Netscaler®, XenApp® and XenDesktop®.
- Professionals in many industries trust ShareFile to securely transfer files that are too large or too confidential to send by email.
- Governments, telcos, enterprises and financial institutions in more than 40 countries rely on SMS PASSCODE as a trusted security partner due to its cost-effective, secure and easy-to-maintain offering.
- SMS PASSCODE provides seamless integration to remote access systems and cloud applications for a secure, intuitive and user-friendly login experience.
- SMS PASSCODE's multi-factor authentication solution is real-time and session-specific, offering effective protection against modern Internet threats, including exploitation of stolen credentials in circulation due to the Heartbleed flaw.
- SMS PASSCODE takes full advantage of contextual information – such as login behavior patterns and geo-location – to assess the threat level and automatically adjust the level of user authentication needed.
Claus Kotasek, CEO, SMS PASSCODE said:
"Companies are rapidly moving to enable their employees to access business services and data remotely, yet concerns remain on how to enable this flexibility while staying secure. With our new support of ShareFile, Citrix users can rest assured that strong user authentication is in place. We are proud to add Sharefile to the Citrix solution portfolio that we protect via our cost-effective, secure and easy-to-maintain multi-factor authentication offering."
Manny Landron, senior manager, Security & Compliance, Citrix said:
"Authenticating users accessing remote networks and cloud applications is an increasing concern for organizations of all sizes. It's a challenge to find and deploy authentication methods that effectively protect against modern threats and are hassle-free and convenient for employees to use. Together, Citrix and SMS PASSCODE are ensuring safe and easy access to data through Citrix applications."
About SMS PASSCODE
SMS PASSCODE is a technology leader in adaptive multi-factor authentication software, improving enterprise security and productivity by delivering an easy to use and intelligent solution that helps ensure the safety of corporate networks and applications.
SMS PASSCODE authenticates users through their mobile devices, helping IT managers address evolving business needs with cloud applications and mobile security by dynamically authenticating users based on geo-location and login behavior patterns. The solution secures remote log-on systems including Microsoft, Citrix, Cisco and Juniper.
Governments, telcos, enterprises and financial institutions in more than 40 countries appreciate its cost-effective, secure and easy-to-maintain offering, making SMS PASSCODE their trusted partner to securely authenticate access to services while preventing identity theft. For more information, visit http://www.smspasscode.com
Peggy Tierney Galvin
Nadel Phelan, Inc.
SOURCE SMS PASSCODE