DUBLIN, Jan. 19, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3ql3zj/smart_railways) has announced the addition of the "Smart Railways Market - Global Forecast to 2020" report to their offering.
The report forecasts the smart railways market size to grow from $5.34 Billion in 2015 to $13.77 Billion by 2020, at a CAGR of 20.8% from 2015 to 2020.
With the growing population across the world, there is a tremendous demand from the end users for fast, reliable, and efficient rail services. The existing rail infrastructure needs to undergo transformation due its lack of operational efficiency and reliability and security issues.
Smart railways solutions and services redefine the intelligent use rail assets and, rail network communication by combining Information And Communication Technology (ICT) with smart transportation systems. The report aims at estimating the market size and future growth potential of the market across different segments such as solutions, services, and regions.
Demographic growth and hyper-urbanization are expected to play key roles in fueling the growth of the market during the forecast period. However, the lack of standardized and uniform technology and security constraints are considered to be the major challenges in the growth of the market.
- Railway operations management solution vendors
- Transportation technology solution providers
- Rail infrastructure hardware and devices suppliers
- Railway management support services providers
- Railway management companies (private/public)
- Government authorities related to railway infrastructure services
- Network and systems integrators
- Independent software vendors
- Value-Added Resellers (VARs) and distributors
Scope of the Report:
- Passenger Information System (PIS)
- Freight Information System
- Advance Security Monitoring System
- Rail Communication and Networking System
- Smart Ticketing System
- Rail Analytics System
- Professional Services
- Integration Services
- Cloud Services
- North America
- Middle East and Africa
- Latin America
- ABB Ltd.
- Alstom SA
- Cisco Systems Inc.
- General Electric Company
- Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd.
- Indra Sistemas Ltd.
- Siemens AG
Key Topics Covered:
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Smart Railways Market Overview
6 Smart Railways Market: Industry Trends
7 Smart Railways Market Analysis, By Solution
8 Smart Railways Market Analysis, By Service
9 Geographic Analysis
10 Competitive Landscape
11 Company Profile
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3ql3zj/smart_railways
Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets