BERLIN, October 10, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
Europe's Best Energy Conference award-winner, the Smart Grid Summit, is returning for its fourth year to the Maritim Pro-Arte Hotel Berlin, in Germany. The Smart Grid Summit 2013 will gather 200+ smart grid professionals from across the world to network, discuss and debate the latest developments and technology advancements in the fast-paced world of smart energy.
What is new for 2013?
- 200+ senior level industry end users and solution providers will meet in Berlin on 28th-30th January 2013
- The summit will introduce a technical innovation day in addition to the 2 day conference which will offer attendees a unique platform to hear about the latest smart grids enabling technologies
- The agenda consists of three content streams so attendees can choose the most relevant sessions to attend within; streams are focused on integration of renewables into the grid, storage technologies, ICT infrastructure and systems integration as well as demand response
- Learn from the experiences gained by EDF, RWE, ERDF, EWE, E.ON and Enel to ensure that you understand the best way forward for your smart grid projects
- Bernard Delpech, Deputy Director R&D, EDF
Expected benefits for power systems and new opportunity of business models with smart grid roll-out, 08:20-09:00, Day 1
- Tanja Schmedes, Managing Director eTelligence, EWE
eTelligence: where energy meets intelligence, 11:40-12:20, Day 1
- Erik Landeck, Managing Director for Strategy & Regulatory Management, Vattenfall
Smart grid and smart solutions in city networks, 11:40-12:20, Day 1
- Urban Keussen, Senior Vice President Technology & Innovation, E-ON
Energy storage applications: Gaining momentum, 09:50-10:30, Day 2
- Paola Petroni, VP, Infrastructure & Networks Division, Enel
Plugging in the consumer: enabling active participation of commercial and domestic consumers in the market for the success of smart grid projects, 14:40-15:20, Day 2
View full summit agenda: http://www.thesmartgridssummit.com/programme/
About World Trade Group:
World Trade Group (WTG) is a leading global integrated media company. Operating within the sectors of energy, pharmaceutical, food and beverage, manufacturing and supply chain and HR, we organise and run leading annual business events, bringing together senior executives from world class organisations for a unique blend of knowledge sharing, networking and deal making.
For more information, visit http://www.worldtradegroup.com
SOURCE World Trade Group