DUBLIN, March 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Small Joints and Extremities Reconstruction (Arthroplasty) Devices Markets Worldwide" report to their offering.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130307/600769 )
The purpose of this report is to analyze and size the world market for replacement (arthroplasty) of Small joints and Extremities, discuss key players, market shares and identify trends impacting the market for these products. Topics covered include product definitions, strategies, competitive analysis, market shares and competitive position maps,key market and product segment parameters, market conditions, brands and models, and company reviews. The report provides detailed market estimates and forecasts for revenues in U.S. dollars and unit sales.
Estimates/ Forecasts for 2010-2018 by Product Segment
By Product Category:
- Digits - Fingers (CMC, MCP, PIP), Toes (MTP, Big Toe)
- Wrist (Total, distal ulnar head)
- Elbow (Total, radial head)
- Shoulder (Total, glenoid, proximal humeral head, humeral stem)
- Ankle (Total, Subtalar)
This report can help in:
- Assessing the world market for small joint and extremities reconstruction, growth segments, and growth regions.
- Understanding market drivers and restraints, and market segmentation and market shares and ranking.
- Business planning, strategic decision making and competitive strategy.
- Identifying opportunities for partnerships and alliances.
Key Topics Covered:
Section 1 - Executive Summary
Section 2 - Clinical Overview
Section 3 - US Market
Section 4 - Europe Market
Section 5 - Japanese Market
Section 6 - Rest Of World Market
Section 7 - Company Reviews
Section 8 - Research Methodology
Companies Mentioned Include:
- Acumed Innovative Solution
- Aptis Medical
- Artimplant AB
- B. Braun
- Biomet Inc.
- BioPro Inc.
- DePuy Orthopaedics Inc.
- DJO Global Inc.
- Implants International Ltd.
- Integra LifeSciences
- Medin (Czech Rep.)
- Merete Medical Inc.
- Moje Ceramic Implants
- Sgarlato Med
- Small Bone Innovations Inc.
- Smith and Nephew
- Tornier Inc.
- Wright Medical Technology Inc.
- Zimmer Holdings Inc.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4t85hn/small_joints_and
SOURCE Research and Markets