SAN FRANCISCO, Feb. 19, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- The global sinus dilation devices market size is expected to reach USD 3.6 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc., progressing at a CAGR of 8.9% during the forecast period. The market is driven by rising prevalence of chronic sinusitis. Moreover, increasing adoption of minimally invasive procedures owing to favorable reimbursement scenario is projected to augment the market growth. For instance, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention in 2017, 26.9 million adults in U.S. were diagnosed with sinusitis, which was around 11.0% of the adult American population then.
Key suggestions from the report:
- Balloon sinus dilation devices held the largest share in the past due to their greater acceptance and advancements in sinus surgical procedures
- Standalone procedures held major share of the global sinus dilation devices market in 2017 owing to the higher success rate of revision surgeries
- The hospitals end-use segment held the major share of the market in 2017
- Asia Pacific is likely to exhibit the fastest growth during the forecast period owing to increasing awareness about surgical procedures of sinus
- Increased disposable income, presence of target population, and improving healthcare infrastructure, and improvement in patient are also estimated to drive the regional market
- Few of the key companies in the market include Medtronic PLC; Smith & Nephew PLC; Acclarent, Inc.; Intersect ENT, Inc.; Entellus Medical, Inc.; Olympus Corporation; and SinuSys Corporation.
Read 119 page research report with TOC on "Sinus Dilation Devices Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Product, By Procedure (Standalone, Hybrid), By Application (Adult, Pediatric), By End Use (ENT Clinics, Hospitals), And Segment Forecasts, 2018 - 2025" at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/sinus-dilation-devices-market
North America was the dominant regional market for sinus dilation devices in 2017. The growth of this region was mainly due to the presence of a large number of key companies. Technological developments pertaining to sinus dilation devices by leading companies is expected to augment the North America and Europe market growth. In addition, mergers and acquisitions, new product development, and geographical expansion are other key strategies adopted by companies to increase their market penetration. For instance, in June 2015, Entellus Medical, Inc. launched XprESS LoProfile Multi-Sinus Dilation System in Europe. These surgical tools were equipped with multi-functional system, which combined balloon dilation with irrigation, suction, and image guidance.
Grand View Research has segmented the global sinus dilation devices market on the basis of product, procedure, application, end use, and region:
- Sinus Dilation Devices Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Balloon Sinus Dilation Devices
- Sinus Stents/Implants
- Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery (FESS) Instrument Sets
- Sinus Dilation Devices Procedure Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Sinus Dilation Devices Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Sinus Dilation Devices End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- ENT Clinics/In Office
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers (ASCs)
- Sinus Dilation Devices Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
Find more research reports on Medical Devices Industry, by Grand View Research:
- Medical Imaging Displays and Post-Processing Software Market - Digitalization of medical imaging over conventional film based imaging coupled with the boost in new emerging medical software are the major factors driving the medical imaging global displays and post-processing software market.
- Pediatric Interventional Cardiology Market - The pediatric interventional cardiology market is expected to witness a lucrative growth in the forecast period owing to the ongoing development of novel minimally invasive devices and the growing population base of pediatric patients.
- Hematology Analyzers and Reagents Market - Growing adoption rates towards automated hematology Instruments coupled with increasing preferences towards high sensitivity point-of-care (POC) hematology testing is expected drive the hematology analyzers and reagents market during the forecast period
Gain access to Grand View Compass, our BI enabled intuitive market research database of 10,000+ reports
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Follow Us: LinkedIn | Twitter
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc