- Event Highlighted by Partner and Client Awards and Record Attendance
LONDON, June 26, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- More than 250 Silverpop™ customers and partners attended the seventh annual EMEA customer conference in London. The one-day event, Amplify 2012, featured 15 educational sessions led by Silverpop experts, keynote speaker Scott Stratten and numerous customers and partners. The conference provided customers with takeaways to amp up their digital marketing with Silverpop Engage™. Awards for customer Pop Stars and Silverpop EMEA Partners of the Year were also distributed.
"Our EMEA customer event was a huge success," said Bill Nussey, CEO of Silverpop, the only digital marketing provider that unifies marketing automation, email, mobile and social. "The record-breaking number of attendees at this year's event indicates the increasing excitement among European marketers to create truly cross-channel, highly relevant and engaging campaigns."
At Amplify, Silverpop honoured several clients for their recent efforts to take their marketing programmes to the next level. This year's EMEA Pop Star Awards went to the following customers:
- Best Email Creative: Encore Tickets was recognised for the best email creative. With a launch of a new theatre ticketing brand, TheatrePeople.com, Encore Tickets' design team opted for a design in the style of a theatre dressing room. The campaign included promotional offers, production news and celebrity buzz stories and has generated significantly more revenue per email than other Encore brands.
- Best Use of Social Media in an Email: Tate gallery, recognised for its use of social media in its emails, sent automated emails to visitors the day after they attended an exhibition. In the email, Tate gallery asked each individual to review their experience on Facebook, Twitter or the gallery blog. Tate gallery has seen exponential growth on its social channels as a result of this email-driven traffic.
- Best Integration with a Silverpop Partner: Client Shazam and Silverpop's 2012 North American Partner of the Year Agilone have teamed up to use a variety of Engage features to extend the Shazam experience online and create a series of targeted CRM campaigns. Agilone helped Shazam create advanced customer segmenting, including the development of personalised emails.
- Best Technology Industry Campaign: CCP Games, recognised for the best technology industry campaign, sends a variety of email communications to its audience of gamers and tech enthusiasts. Its creative design elements and relevant offers have led to impressive conversion metrics.
In addition to the North American Partners of the Year announced in May, Silverpop presented two awards to key EMEA partners at the London event. Leadstream was recognised as the EMEA Partner of the Year and LIDA was recognised as EMEA Agency of the Year.
Leadstream, Silverpop's 2012 EMEA Partner of the Year, has a 25-year history specialising in content-driven lead generation for B2B and B2C organisations. The company influences the decision-making process of relevant audiences by creating high-value content and communicating it through automated multichannel marketing campaigns. The Leadstream team is comprised of top tier journalists, campaign managers, Web designers and consultants who are now focused on maximising customers' business potential.
LIDA, Silverpop's 2012 EMEA Agency of the Year, uses Engage for clients including IKEA and Network Rail and works with many other Silverpop clients in various capacities. The digital and direct marketing agency focuses on creating better customer connections between brands and consumers.
"Our partner network is an integral part of both Silverpop and our customers' successes," said Will Schnabel, senior vice president of international business development at Silverpop. "We value the relationships we have built with all of our partners—with 50 per cent of our customers currently using a partner to better their marketing campaigns. It was our pleasure to specifically recognise Leadstream and LIDA in the EMEA market for the work they have done to help Silverpop customers be as successful as possible."
Silverpop is the only digital marketing technology provider that unifies marketing automation, email, mobile, and social. Its customers achieve superior Return on Relationship by uniquely engaging each individual based on their behaviours and then automating personalized experiences that increase revenue, improve ROI, and deepen brand loyalty. Silverpop's commitment is to offer a platform that is complete, not complex—so that marketers from any size organization can easily achieve digital marketing success. The company offers a world-class services team, 24/7 customer support and a network of partners to ensure that every client gets the right mix of solutions for their specific digital marketing needs. Silverpop is trusted by more than 4,000 brands around the globe. Visit us at silverpop.com.
Manager of Corporate Communications-Silverpop