DUBLIN, Feb. 6, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/w2br3l/sewing_machines) has announced the addition of the "Sewing Machines - Global Strategic Business Report" report to their offering.
The report provides separate comprehensive analytics for the US, Canada, Japan, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Rest of World. Annual estimates and forecasts are provided for the period 2010 through 2018. Also, a six-year historic analysis is provided for these markets.
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Sewing Machines in Thousand Units by the following Product Segments:
- Home Sewing Machines
- Industrial Sewing Machines
The report profiles 133 companies including many key and niche players such as:
- Brother Industries
- Brother International
- Bernina International
- New Jack Sewing Machine Co., Ltd
- Jaguar International Corporation
- Janome Sewing Machine Co., Ltd.
- Elna International Corp. SA
- Juki Corporation
- Million Special Industries Co., Ltd.
- Necchi Macchine per cucire S.r.l
- Pegasus Sewing Machine Mfg. Co., Ltd.
- SEIKO Sewing Machine Co., Ltd.
- SGSB Group Co., Ltd.
- Singer Sewing Company
- SiRUBA, SunStar Precision Co. Ltd.
- SVP Worldwide
- TAJIMA Group
- Xian Typical Industries Co. Ltd.
- Zhejiang Doso Sewing Machine Co., Ltd.
Market data and analytics are derived from primary and secondary research. Company profiles are primarily based on public domain information including company URLs.
Please note: Reports are sold as single-site single-user licenses. Electronic versions require 24-48 hours as each copy is customized to the client with digital controls and custom watermarks.
For information on site licence pricing please click on Enquire before buying.
Key Topics Covered:
I. Introduction, Methodology & Product Definitions
1. Home Sewing Machines
2. Industrial Sewing Machines
II. Executive Summary
1. Industry Overview
2. Market Trends, Issues And Drivers
3. Key Sewing Machine Industry Associations Worldwide
4. Product Overview
5. Recent Industry Activity
6. Product Introductions/Innovations
7. Focus On Select Global Players
8. Global Market Perspective
1. The United States
6. Latin America
7. Rest Of World
IV. Competitive Landscape
Total Companies Profiled: 133 (including Divisions/Subsidiaries - 163)
- The United States (15)
- Canada (1)
- Japan (32)
- Europe (42)
- France (5)
- Germany (11)
- The United Kingdom (6)
- Italy (8)
- Rest of Europe (12)
- Asia-Pacific (Excluding Japan) (70)
- Latin America (1)
- Africa (1)
- Middle East (1)
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/w2br3l/sewing_machines
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets