-- Frost & Sullivan hosts webinar discussing the future of monitoring, prevention and health and wellness maintenance in healthcare
MOUNTAIN VIEW, California, May 21, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Tuesday, May 27, 2014 at 10:00 a.m. EDT
Online, Complimentary Registration available at http://bit.ly/FS_TI_SensorTechAB.
Anand Nair, Frost & Sullivan Technical Insights Industry Analyst
As healthcare costs increase and the population ages, there is a growing interest by the public to self-track everyday life activities in order to improve quality of life. This briefing will investigate the technology that is enabling this type of tracking in the global health and wellness industry.
This briefing will discuss the emerging trends and opportunities for health monitoring and tracking devices that will benefit consumer and medical device manufacturers and distributors.
You should attend to:
- Learn about the advances in sensor technology
- Learn about opportunities for sensor deployment in quantified-self approach, a movement in which individuals collect data about their everyday life activities with sensors embedded in wearable devices in order to track self-improvement
- Know the drivers and restrains of quantified-self approach
"Capturing and analyzing personal data is made much easier by new sensor technology," Frost & Sullivan Technical Insights Industry Analyst Anand Nair. "The miniaturization and cheaper price of sensors and accelerometers have made it possible to adapt quantitative methods used in sciences on an industrial level and apply them in personal surroundings."
For more information about Frost & Sullivan's Technical Insights research practice, please visit: http://www.ti.frost.com.
- To attend the briefing, you can register by visiting: http://bit.ly/FS_TI_SensorTechAB.
- For further information email firstname.lastname@example.org your full name, job title, company name, company telephone number, company email address and website, city, state and country.
- Receive a recorded version of the briefing anytime by submitting the aforementioned contact details.
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants. For more than 50 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community. Contact us: Start the discussion
Frost & Sullivan
SOURCE Frost & Sullivan