Proliferation of SON, LTE deployments and HetNets which will drive growth
MOUNTAIN VIEW, California, Oct. 7, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
10:00 a.m. EDT, Tuesday, October 13, 2015
Online, with free registration (Email email@example.com)
Frost & Sullivan Research Analyst, Rohan Joy Thomas
The proliferation of SON is gaining a strong threshold among network operators from around the world. Fueled by the desire for a network with a higher degree of automation, the industry is expected to experience a healthy growth between 2014 and 2019. The boost of the technology would undoubtedly be a significant opportunity for testing vendors to capitalize upon. This degree of network automation could in itself render a few testing methodologies obsolete. Therefore, network testing vendors have a sure shot of success if they are willing to offer a solution that is innovative and differentiated. Join Frost & Sullivan as we deliver insight into the contributors of growth to the testing and monitoring market.
Reasons to attend this webinar:
- To discover trends in the testing and monitoring market and its effect on the SON testing market
- To examine important drivers for the testing and monitoring market and challenges the market will experience
- To receive an overview of the testifying and monitoring market specific to SON and how it will look in five years
- To identify key takeaways on where the industry is heading and implications that this will have on the testing and monitoring market
Thought leader insights:
"The telecom industry is witnessing a surge in the number of LTE deployments around the world. Coupled with the proliferation of HetNets, and the digital explosion of big data, it is preferred to enhance the utilization factor by incorporating a higher degree of automation into the network," said Frost & Sullivan Research Analyst Rohan Thomas. "The healthy rate of adoption of the SON technology among networks will be an important trend for the network testing vendors to capitalize upon. The requirement for the technology is likely to increase further with the expected deployment of 5G, expected to gain traction by 2019."
To attend the briefing, email Jaylon Brinkley, Corporate Communications – firstname.lastname@example.org -- your full name, job title, company name, company telephone number, and company email address, website, city, state and country or click here: http://bit.ly/1V6DqQ1
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants.
Our "Growth Partnership" supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
For more than 50 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community. Is your organization prepared for the next profound wave of industry convergence, disruptive technologies, increasing competitive intensity, Mega Trends, breakthrough best practices, changing customer dynamics and emerging economies?
Corporate Communications - North America
SOURCE Frost & Sullivan