DUBLIN, Mar. 2, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Security Robots Market by Types; by Environment; by Verticals; by Regions: Market Size, Forecasts, Insights and Opportunities (2016-2021)" report to their offering.
The report on the security robots market provides an in-depth analysis of the market size, forecasts and opportunities of security robots that cater to the commercial, government and residential ecosystem. The study includes market analysis of security robots for both the indoor and outdoor environments.
This security robots market report includes insights into key market requirements gathered from businesses, enterprises, commercial entities, agencies, and home owners. The report also provides their preferences, priorities and perception of applications and adoption of security robots.
The security robots market is segmented into four categories - Segments; Environments; Verticals and Regions. Market Size and Forecasts of Security Robots are provided by:
- Segments: Hardware, Software and Services; Services are further segmented into Leasing and Rental; Maintenance.
- Environments: Indoor Environments; Outdoor Environments.
- Verticals: Commercial, Government and Residential Sectors
- Regions: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Central America/Latin America and Middle-East & Africa.
- Adept MobileRobots
- Allied Universal
- Amaryllo International B.V.
- DFKI GmbH - Robotics Innovation Center (RIC)
- Endeavor Robotics (Formerly iRobot Defense and Security Unit)
- Enova Robotics, EOS Innovation, G4S, Gamma 2 Robotics (G2R)
- Hanwha Techwin
- InGen Dynamics Inc.
- Jisiwei Intelligent Technology Co. Ltd.
- Knightscope Inc.
- Robot Security Systems
- SMP Robotics
- Sharper Image
- Varram System Co.Ltd.
- Vigilant Robots LLC.
- VisiConsult X-ray Systems & Solutions GmbH
1 Security Robots: Research Overview and Summary
2 Security Robots: Market Overview And Forces
3 Security Robots: Market Size and Forecast by Segments
4 Security Robots: Market Size and Forecast by Verticals
5 Security Robots: Market Size and Forecast - by Regions
6 Security Robots: Market Participants and Demand Trends
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/h2fxmj/security_robots
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets