LAS VEGAS, Jan. 19, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Scientific Games Corporation (NASDAQ: SGMS) ("Scientific Games" or the "Company") will showcase the industry's broadest international product portfolio designed to empower customers with the world's best gaming and lottery experiences at ICE Totally Gaming February 7-9 at ExCeL, London in stand N1 – 440.
Scientific Games Chief Executive Officer and President Kevin Sheehan said, "ICE provides us with an unparalleled opportunity to present our newest innovations and transformative technologies for the international market, and is an important opportunity to connect with customers and demonstrate our groundbreaking solutions to drive player engagement, accelerate their revenue growth, and enhance operating efficiencies."
Transformative Slot Games and Cutting-Edge Cabinets Empower Player Experience
Scientific Games will feature its newest slot platforms and a host of game content to empower engagement and excitement across the casino floor.
The TwinStar dual-screen cabinet is a stunning platform for Bally and WMS games. Incorporating the next-generation ArgOS operating system, TwinStar features high-speed processing and video capabilities, along with features such as a larger iDeck multi-touch button deck; two 61-centimeter (24-inch) HD displays; a 55-centimeter (22-inch) full HD digital topper; premium sound; and game-synchronized edge lighting.
The Company will highlight engaging content for TwinStar, including its Lock It Link near-area progressive titles Lock It Link Diamonds™ and Lock It Link Night Life™. The entertaining Lock It Link respins feature adds entertainment as certain symbols lock and increase the value of each of the same symbol by the player's bet.
Another ICE reveal is the Dualos platform, a dual 58.4-centimeter (23-inch) HD screen cabinet with superior sound, OLED digital buttons, integrated ambient lighting, and a 47-centimeter (18.5-inch) digital topper. The cabinet comes with a rich game library of titles from Scientific Games' leading brands Bally, Shuffle Master and WMS.
ICE Premium Portfolio Empowers More Play with Popular Brands
Scientific Games will display an engaging premium game library, featuring game titles based on popular licensed brands.
- WORLD OF WONKA™, already a top performer in the United States, is sure to be a favorite with ICE attendees. Featured on the groundbreaking Gamescape™ platform, WORLD OF WONKA takes players on an unforgettable musical journey through the deliciously delightful, whimsically wonderful world of WILLY WONKA™ featuring every kind of chocolate and sweet treat imaginable. Featuring three vivid, HD displays that angle toward the player, and a 101.6-centimeter (40-inch) curved top screen, players will feel the sensation of being wrapped inside WONKA's wondrous world.
- CIRQUE DU SOLEIL™ KOOZA™ takes center stage, pairing the award-winning ALPHA 2 Pro WAVE 360 slot configuration with the acrobatic adrenaline rush of KOOZA. This CIRQUE DU SOLEIL KOOZA-inspired gaming experience is rich in surprises, with bonus events, beautiful graphics, HD show video, breathtaking music, and a special in-game appearance by The Trickster, a popular CIRQUE DU SOLEIL KOOZA character.
- THE SIMPSONS™ game on the pioneering Gamescape cabinet delivers breakthrough motion zone sensor technology that enables players to become part of the game. Players travel through Springfield with Homer, Moe, Apu, Chief Wiggum and other favorites and experience the chance at winning a progressive jackpot along with a Donut Wheel and three other bonus events.
- THE GODFATHER® theme on the s32, offering free spins with double the lines, a five-level near-area progressive jackpot, and random character symbols that award character upgrades, respins, multipliers or more credits.
- SPIDER-MAN™ theme on the ALPHA 2 Pro Wave® cabinet, featuring a three-level progressive jackpot and a wheel feature.
- SPACE INVADERS™, named "Best Slot Product" at G2E 2016, is a new style of slot game that combines classic arcade fun with slot entertainment and skill-based play.
New Casino Systems Solutions Empower Player Engagement, Operating Performance
Scientific Games, the leading global provider of casino system solutions, demonstrates leading-edge technology to empower player engagement and operating efficiencies:
- iVIEW®4 In-Game Display Manager — A major advancement featuring state-of-the-art web widgets and connectivity to web services. Whether it is floorwide bonusing, secondary wagering, customer service or accessing websites and promotional kiosks, the feature-rich iVIEW4 enables casinos to manage their own content dynamically. Name-brand bonusing with MONOPOLY, CLUE, YAHTZEE and more increases entertainment.
- BOSS, an exciting feature that enables players to order drinks from the slot machine through an iVIEW or iVIEW DM touch-enabled player user interface.
Groundbreaking Table Utilities Solutions Empower the Casino Pit
Scientific Games, the global leader in shufflers, chip sorters and other utility products, introduces two new innovations at ICE:
- ShuffleStar™ is a groundbreaking, low-profile front-loading shuffler that shuffles four to eight decks continuously and features a revolutionary high-speed flat-dealing shoe and sophisticated card recognition using two cameras.
- Shufflink™, a pioneering innovation that for the first time links shufflers, chip sorters and i-Shoes to the casino-management system to provide real-time data and reporting on table performance — without dealer input, interaction or any manual data collection.
Cutting-Edge Electronic Table Systems Empower Community Play
Taking center stage in electronic table systems innovation, Scientific Games will showcase the PRIZM Game Table™, an industry-first in slot cabinet design and winner of "Best Table Game Product" at G2E 2016.
Other electronic table systems highlights include:
- Fusion Hybrid, a terminal-based product that connects players with live Stadium Blackjack, Stadium Blackjack Casino War, Baccarat, Roulette and Sic Bo games through cameras at each live table that showcase real-time play.
- i-Table®, wildly popular across Europe, will feature i-Table Blackjack with a new back-betting feature as well as the popular i-Table Roulette.
Proprietary Table Games Empower Amazing Experiences
Leading the industry in the depth and breadth of its proprietary table games library, Scientific Games will showcase exciting table games at ICE, including:
- EZ Baccarat®, the world's leading baccarat brand, eliminates the commission after every bank winning hand – without modifying any of the existing drawing rules of the standard game.
- DJ Wild™ lets players get wild. It's a five-card stud poker game that features a Trips Bonus and a progressive side bet.
Empowering LBO, Arcade and Bingo Sectors With Land-Based and Online Content and Platforms
From the SG Gaming UK business, the Company's ICE display will focus on new game content, platforms and sports-betting solutions. Highlights include:
- Content titles for the licensed betting office, arcade and bingo sectors – available for land-based and online operators – including Emperor's Treasure, Jewel In The Crown, Legend of the Pharaohs™, Black Knight® and Quick Hit Blazing 7s.
- Launch of a new gaming platform for the UK Casino market with the new Riveria cabinet, augmented by a library of game content that offers a £10,000 jackpot based on player-favorite game titles such as Rainbow Riches, Action Bank, Spartacus of Rome and Hercules High and Mighty.
- A range of HD gaming cabinets and platforms for the arcade and bingo markets, including the Company's latest sit-down T8 cabinet.
SG Interactive Empowers Mobile Player Engagement With Portrait Games
SG Interactive continues to showcase groundbreaking innovations. At ICE, casino operators will be able to experience the larger-than-life thrill of portrait mode mobile gaming on two giant touch screens.
SG Interactive will also highlight new multi-channel titles and a diverse array of unique games from the Scientific Games portfolio.
Lottery's Innovative Technology Empowers New Sports-Betting And Self-Service Solutions
Scientific Games brings exciting sports-betting action to ICE with SG Sports™, an enhanced multi-channel solution for online, self-service and retail fixed odds sports betting.
ICE attendees will also be able to experience the award-winning PlayCentral HD, an engaging, interactive retail self-service experience for purchasing lottery instant, draw and keno games. The first full-service lottery self-service kiosk to integrate credit, debit and mobile payment, PlayCentral HD is Europay, MasterCard and Visa (EMV) compliant and supports Android Pay, Apple Pay and Samsung Pay.
For more information, visit Scientific Games at booth N1- 440 or see our ICE Totally Gaming online media room.
Cirque du Soleil, Sun Logo, and KOOZA trademarks owned by Cirque du Soleil and used under license. © 2007 Cirque du Soleil. All rights reserved.
CLUE, MONOPOLY and YAHTZEE are trademarks of Hasbro. Used with permission. ©2017 Hasbro. All rights reserved.
SPACE INVADERS © TAITO CORPORATION. 1978. 2016 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. TAITO CORPORATION is the exclusive owner of the global intellectual property rights, including copyrights and trademarks, for SPACE INVADERS and its characters.
SPIDER-MAN © 2017 MARVEL © 2017 CPII.
The Godfather™ and © 2017 Paramount Pictures. All Rights Reserved.
"THE SIMPSONS" ™ & © 2017 Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation. All Rights Reserved.
WILLY WONKA AND THE CHOCOLATE FACTORY and all related characters and elements © Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. (s17)
All ® notices signify marks registered in the United States. © 2017 Scientific Games Corporation. All Rights Reserved.
About Scientific Games
Scientific Games Corporation (NASDAQ:SGMS) is a leading developer of technology-based products and services and associated content for worldwide gaming, lottery and interactive markets. The Company's portfolio includes gaming machines, game content and systems; table games products and shufflers; instant and draw-based lottery games; server-based lottery and gaming systems; sports betting technology; loyalty and rewards programs; and interactive content and services. For more information, please visit ScientificGames.com.
Scientific Games: Bill Pfund +1 702-532-7663
Vice President, Investor Relations
Scientific Games: Susan Cartwright +1 702-532-7981
Vice President, Corporate Communications
In this press release, Scientific Games makes "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of the U.S. Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Forward-looking statements describe future expectations, plans, results or strategies and can often be identified by the use of terminology such as "may," "will," "estimate," "intend," "plan," "continue," "believe," "expect," "anticipate," "target," "should," "could," "potential," "opportunity," "goal," or similar terminology. These statements are based upon management's current expectations, assumptions and estimates and are not guarantees of timing, future results or performance. Actual results may differ materially from those contemplated in these statements due to a variety of risks and uncertainties and other factors, including, among other things: competition; U.S. and international economic and industry conditions, including declines in or slow growth of gross gaming revenues or lottery retail sales, reductions in or constraints on capital spending by gaming or lottery operators and bankruptcies of, or credit risk relating to, customers; limited growth from new gaming jurisdictions, declines in the replacement cycle of existing gaming machines and slow addition of casinos in existing jurisdictions; ownership changes and consolidation in the gaming industry, including by casino operators; opposition to legalized gaming or the expansion thereof; inability to adapt to, and offer products that keep pace with, evolving technology; inability to develop successful gaming concepts and content; laws and government regulations, including those relating to gaming licenses and environmental laws; inability to identify and capitalize on trends and changes in the gaming, lottery and interactive industries; dependence upon key providers in our social gaming business; inability to retain or renew, or unfavorable revisions of, existing contracts, and the inability to enter into new contracts; level of our indebtedness, higher interest rates, availability or adequacy of cash flows and liquidity to satisfy indebtedness, other obligations or future cash needs; inability to reduce or refinance our indebtedness; restrictions and covenants in our debt agreements, including those that could result in acceleration of the maturity of our indebtedness; protection of our intellectual property, inability to license third party intellectual property, and the intellectual property rights of others; security and integrity of our software and systems and reliance on or failures in our information technology systems; natural events that disrupt our operations or those of our customers, suppliers or regulators; inability to benefit from, and risks associated with, strategic equity investments and relationships, including (i) the inability of our joint venture to realize the anticipated benefits under its private management agreement with the Illinois lottery or from the disentanglement services performed in connection with the termination thereof, (ii) the inability of our joint venture to meet the net income targets or other requirements under its agreement to provide marketing and sales services to the New Jersey Lottery or otherwise to realize the anticipated benefits under such agreement and (iii) failure to realize the anticipated benefits related to the award to our consortium of an instant lottery game concession in Greece; failure to achieve the intended benefits of the Bally acquisition or the WMS acquisition, other recent acquisitions, or future acquisitions, including due to the inability to successfully integrate such acquisitions or realize synergies in the anticipated amounts or within the contemplated time frames or cost expectations, or at all; disruption of our current plans and operations in connection with our recent acquisitions (including in connection with the integration of Bally and WMS), including departure of key personnel or inability to recruit additional qualified personnel or maintain relationships with customers, suppliers or other third parties; incurrence of employee termination or restructuring costs, and impairment or asset write-down charges; changes in estimates or judgments related to our impairment analysis of goodwill or other intangible assets; implementation of complex revenue recognition standards; fluctuations in our results due to seasonality and other factors; dependence on suppliers and manufacturers; risks relating to foreign operations, including fluctuations in foreign currency exchange rates (including those fluctuations related to the affirmative vote in the U.K. to withdraw from the EU), restrictions on the payment of dividends from earnings, restrictions on the import of products and financial instability, including the potential impact to our business resulting from the affirmative vote in the U.K. to withdraw from the EU and the potential impact to our instant lottery game concession or VLT lease arrangements resulting from the recent economic and political conditions in Greece; dependence on our key employees; litigation and other liabilities relating to our business, including litigation and liabilities relating to our contracts and licenses, our products and systems, our employees (including labor disputes), intellectual property and our strategic relationships; influence of certain stockholders; and stock price volatility.
Additional information regarding risks, uncertainties and other factors that could cause actual results to differ materially from those contemplated in forward-looking statements is included from time to time in our filings with the SEC, including the Company's current reports on Form 8-K, quarterly reports on Form 10-Q and its latest annual report on Form 10-K filed with the SEC on February 29, 2016 (including under the headings "Forward Looking Statements" and "Risk Factors"). Forward-looking statements speak only as of the date they are made and, except for Scientific Games' ongoing obligations under the U.S. federal securities laws, Scientific Games undertakes no obligation to publicly update any forward-looking statements whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise.
SOURCE Scientific Games Corporation